• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I think, I may just go to bed. I like to sleep during the day and be up in the evening and night because then i don't have be around people in my house lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I like to eat. I'd eat anything that doesn't eat me first. Well, not really. But I really like to eat. :3

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    So, Since on the topic of food. What is everyones favorite food/meal.

Mine is Meat lovers pizza or Ramen, hard to pick.

Off topic: I want to go to bed but I have only got about 70 post in today :(People should reply back faster to threads lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    My favorite food? That'd be pizza...and fried chicken. :D

And blimey, I never knew I posted much in this thread. I'm the third user who posts frequently here. o.o

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've got quite a high metabolism rate, but I always eat my food kinda slow :]

Off topic: I want to go to bed but I have only got about 70 post in today :(People should reply back faster to threads lol

That's what I was like last week, I was on something like 1,380 posts and I wanted to reach 1,400 before going to bed and even though I wanted to goto bed I made it to 1,400 then went straight to bed ;D

My favourite food would have to be Lasange. So beautiful & tasty!

All this talk of food is making me hungry ;(

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Favourite food would probably involve duck in some capacity. Maybe duck pancakes with hoi sin sauce. Mmm... my mouth's watering just thinking about it!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    HMM. I have no idea. Curry's nice. I have no particular favourite, though. xD;
    no i am not indian stop being racist

Years
    Favourite food would probably involve duck in some capacity. Maybe duck pancakes with hoi sin sauce. Mmm... my mouth's watering just thinking about it!

Oooo, there is a killer place called Giraffe, could be a chain, and they do the most amazing duck stir-fry. I have it most times I go in there and it is just soooooo nice.​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Oooo, there is a killer place called Giraffe, could be a chain, and they do the most amazing duck stir-fry. I have it most times I go in there and it is just soooooo nice.​

Giraffe's really expensive though... been there a few times and am always shocked by how much everything costs. I think I liked the stir-fry when I had it, but it was a few years ago now, so can't really remember.

Years
    Giraffe's really expensive though... been there a few times and am always shocked by how much everything costs. I think I liked the stir-fry when I had it, but it was a few years ago now, so can't really remember.

Really? I didn't think it was expensive. £7 for that main course, which is pretty standard in Bristol. Though, I am a student, I shouldn't be able to afford a whole £7 on one meal! :p​

Years
    I've never had duck before, and I'm willing to try it. Anyone have a good description of what it tastes like?

"Duck is oily and tastes "gamier" than chicken. It is essentially all dark meat so... if you like the chicken thighs you will like duck. There is not very much "meat" on a duck -- and again, it is very oily (fatty)."

I can't think of a better way to describe it than that. It is so lovely though, I highly recommend you to try it.​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Really? I didn't think it was expensive. £7 for that main course, which is pretty standard in Bristol. Though, I am a student, I shouldn't be able to afford a whole £7 on one meal! :p​

It must be cheaper in Bristol, then. Main meals in London at Giraffe start from about £12 and go up to £20. Only ever go there on REALLY special occasions!

As for the taste of duck, I can't really describe it, but this answer from Yahoo Answers pretty much sums it up:

Yahoo Answers said:
    Duck is oily and tastes "gamier" than chicken. It is essentially all dark meat so... if you like the chicken thighs you will like duck. There is not very much "meat" on a duck -- and again, it is very oily (fatty). It's a matter of personal preference. I suggest you try it, though. It never hurts to try something, even if you decide that you don't care for it that much.

Years
    It must be cheaper in Bristol, then. Main meals in London at Giraffe start from about £12 and go up to £20. Only ever go there on REALLY special occasions!

As for the taste of duck, I can't really describe it, but this answer from Yahoo Answers pretty much sums it up:

LOL! IDENTICAL DESCRIPTION QUOTES!
    Yahoo answers FTW.

Anyway, I think that is because you have capital prices so much there, everything is ramped up in price.​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I tried eating duck once. I couldn't stand it though, so I never finished the meal. ;A;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back