• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I'm not a huge fan of the hot weather so why am I still living in Florida? Winter doesn't bother me that much but not when it's really cold outside that freezing your hands off. The best weather for me is when the sun is hot, not too hot, and there is a nice cold breeze that makes you feel nice and relaxed. Usually when it's hot I would love to go swimming which is another thing I don't like about the winter.

Years
    Too be honest, I like wearing warm clothes, long sleeve shirts, sweaters, jeans and the such. And I like short sleeves shorts as well, but I'm not too fond of wearing them.

Same here. I love to wear sweat shirts and pants. They're so comfortable, especially on a rainy day.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I barely wear shorts. I always wear jeans even when it's hot outside. I don't wear long sleeve shirts all the time since most of my favorite shirts are short sleeves but I always wear my jacket no matter what the temperature is outside. I always have it with me or carried around me.

Trinity Cross

死神
    Years
    I need to get some more hoodies.

Gahh, my school is getting harsher on the 'depression' thing, since yesterday about the suicide. I can tell it's not going to be fun. One kid who used to be my friend already reported me, so I had to make up something to tell them I was okay. God, I hate people like that...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    ^ I had that problem back in high school. Think I wrote something depressing on xanga or whatever and someone reported me. Was hard convincing them I was okay. <_<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    "used to be my friend"

I don't know. Perhaps reporting you means he's trying to help you. But, I'll keep my opinions to myself for the most part.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    STOP. TALKING. ABOUT. THE. DAMN. WEATHER. >: (

The rain doesn't bother me when it's not cold. I actually like warm rain for some reason, especially when it's sunny. It feels quite nice.

....no. >: ) j/k

I went to Sea World today. The sun was so bright that I got super sunburned! Gawd... I am gonna be in paaaaaaain tomorrow morning. >_<

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    The rain doesn't bother me... At all. It's weird. :U
    Is that supposed to be weird or something? I love the rain. I don't mind getting caught in it, in fact I often go out in the rain on purpose, if I'm going to a destination and it starts raining. The only time I don't like rain is when it's DOWNPOURING WHEN I'M WALKING HOME AND I'M CAUGHT IN IT INDEFINITELY. e.g. Waiting at the bus stop, it starts downpouring. The police also blocked the freeway to investigate a crash and buses were 2 hours late.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    This is the lame time for weather over here :/
    it was almost 80 F last week and then yesterday and the day before it was snowing.

I kinda wish the weather would make up its mind.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    It rains here. A lot. But I sort of like it, because it gets too hot around here(especially during the summer, obviously) and moisture is very much appreciates as it helps keeps things cooler, to an extent.
    You continue to make me jealous, Derk. Its so hot right now, as in, very hot. D:

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
    Years
    • She Her
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    This is the lame time for weather over here :/
    it was almost 80 F last week and then yesterday and the day before it was snowing.

I kinda wish the weather would make up its mind.
    I'm gonna guess your from a northern state. My mom showed me a forecast for around here that said 4-14 inches.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's silly to be jealous of Florida's weather, Zefzef. Moisture is sometimes nice, but when it turns into humidity, it's hell. While Florida may not be the hottest place, it's humidity makes it pretty uncomfortable in the summertime.

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
    Years
    • She Her
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Well you do live in Australia, soo... :(

Well you can't be blamed for it being too hot over here, as we Floridians are pretty much feeling the same thing. The difference is that most Floridians pretty much don't care about the heat itself because it's whats expected if you live in a tropical state like this. While the annoying part is that it's sometimes humid, therefore ruining the fun part of summer, people find ways to deal with it, so...

In the end, it's not necessarily a bother so long as you find a way to get cool, quick. Other than that, you're pretty much screwed. :(
    Please send some of that heat up to minnesota, we are so sick of the snow up here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    In the end, it's not necessarily a bother so long as you find a way to get cool, quick. Other than that, you're pretty much screwed. :(

This. Because of how expensive the AC can be, we don't turn it on very often during the summer. This causes for very hot and humid summers for me, and it's quite uncomfortable.

and sometimes? try half/most of the summer. ;;

In fact, we skipped Spring and went straight to Summer where I live.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back