• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You're telling me! The suns out, I hear children laughing and playing in the grass. I'm sitting outside at the moment with my laptop just soaking in the light. XD

Ha, I can beat that.
    I am in my Gaming Labs, setting up our 360s to download updates from a HTC wireless hotspot. Complicated stuff but we are sticking it to the man at IT services who said it was impossible to do and me and my tutor are doing it. LOL​

Whether the weather is a good topic depends on whether the weather is of interest at all...

Sush you!​

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'll listen to anything, basically. I've become more open-minded with my music over the years (I remember a time when I thought all pop music was evil and I would have none of it but I've definitely loosened up over time). Not a huge hip-hop fan, though. I'll listen to the odd song here and there but it's just not my cup of tea.

Actually, what I'm really into right now is piano renditions of various songs, from pop songs to video game songs. I'm a huge piano nerd so it's really straight up my alley, haha. I feel that the piano can make any song sound beautiful.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'll listen to pretty much anything except for rap music. As long as the song doesn't have 90% curse words I'll ok with it. :P

Years
    Mostly Rock, Alt rock, metal and alternative stuff for me - Rise Against, Chevelle, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Atreyu, Five Finger Death Punch, Seether, etc.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My only genre used to be alternative rock. I don't listen to any new stuff in that genre anymore, really. I'm more into pop (...and soundtracks) so whenever I do listen to rock it's usually old stuff from the 90s or 00s.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I listen to a varied selection of music, but don't really delve deep into any one section; as such, my music knowledge is very surface-level at best. Currently listening to a combination of Arcade Fire, Regina Spektor and The Beach Boys, depending on what mood I feel in!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Nick: Omgggg. I looooove Atreyu!

~~~

Most of my top music is alternative, pop, and eventually go into soundtracks - but they should really just be scores, since most soundtracks I have are just instrumental soundtracks to movies or television shows.

@Erica: Damn girl, keep up with the times. lmao you sound like my dad! :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    But keeping up with the times has me listening to Justin Bieber which most of my friends and family have agreed is a bad thing. 8(

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yeaaaaah, about that, Erica.... :(((

You have an unhealthy obsession with him, and it's destroying you from the inside out.

Years
    They wouldn't be the only one who agrees it's a bad thing. >:|

I don't confine myself to one genre of music because there tends to be such a range out there that I prefer diversity. Listening to the same kind of song over and over can make me feel as though I'm exhausting that genre too much and would be put off it for a while, so I'm definitely not a fan of doing that. @_@

Years
    I mostly gravitate to the same few songs and genres, but every now and then I'll hear something from the totally opposite side of the musical spectrum and I'll love it. Owl City, was an example.

I SAID CALM YO TITS!!!!

I will not sir.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back