• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Didn't we talk about Ace Attourney not that long ago?

Anyway, how about them Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law? God I remember that show, and it was awesome. :3
    /totally related to law.

Oh, jeez. That show. It was a freaking weird show. Somehow amusing, though. XD;

Never played Ace Attorney, though, and probably won't for a while with my backlog of games I'd like to play and beat.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Okay seriously Dick Gumshoe is the stupidest detective ever.

And I only started yesterday, on Chapter 2...talking to this April May...

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

...Oh, Turnabout Sisters, I believe? I loved the emotion at the beginning. It almost made me cry...

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Sand is cool, though it gets annoying when you're leaving the beach and it gets stuck to your feet and then gets everywhere on the car's rug.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Ahh, I remember BeachBoy, brings back memories even though I didn't really talk to him unless it was on TCTI.

I love the beach too, the ones I go to with my family in Puerto Rico are so nice and clear, and the sun is pretty harsh too so even the sand hurts to walk on. Even though, the water's clarity is amazing and the fish look so beautiful when they swim. /nostalgia <3

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    lol, howevn did we get to talking about name changes for the thread?
    Nevertheless, this morning's really nostalgic for me. I blame PC.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Why does the title have to have something with attourneys and defendants? Why can't it be like "The Apple and/or Pear edition" or "Try saying that with a brooklyn accent, nyeh". :P

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    I'd actually want to try saying that in a Brooklyn accent, whatever "that" is, that is. see what I did there?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I don't know. Using the Brooklyn accent would be better, plus it'd be good for people trying out new things, considering these people never use a Brooklyn accent. Nyeh.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    I lived in New York for a whole year and didn't pick up the accent. ;;

Something Touhou and My Little Pony Related for the title would've been great :V

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    The last three words are insults translated into another language.
    Quite like this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back