• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I loved using those characters that are more involved with close combat, I suppose. Snake is one of my favorites to use because he hits like a truck with his close-range moves and honestly I hardly ever do things like plant mines etc with him or use his missile that he guides. :3

plus his smash is really fun

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    PIKA-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I think you can tell what my default move was in 99% 98% 97% of cases in Smash was (and is).

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'll agree with this, Snake's smash is really fun to use. It's a shame you've only got 12 bullets though. :/ I always used Lucario though, for Aura Sphere and being really powerful when you take lots of damage. I'm usually good with either him, Fox or Peach. Since I don't have the game though, I will sometimes use Pokemon Trainer, Kirby, Ness and Zelda, since they're fun to play with, especially Zelda, since her Din's Fire got bulked up in Brawl. :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    So my internet randomly goes on and off. I hate it so much, it takes 8 hours to reboot back on. /rants

Anyways, other than video games, what's new people?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    New Gundam trailer is out! :O

...and that's about it. Sucks to hear about your connection. I had one that would just constantly disconnect me way back years ago, glad to say I haven't really had issues with that in a while.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well, without speaking of video games my life would be boring my sickness has gotten a lot better. I feel loads better than what I did yesterday. I swear, I went through a whole box of tissues yesterday because of it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    New Gundam trailer is out! :O

...and that's about it. Sucks to hear about your connection. I had one that would just constantly disconnect me way back years ago, glad to say I haven't really had issues with that in a while.

Eww Gundam. I never could get into that series. No matter how hard I tried. Well, hopefully if I switch back to the Ethernet cable instead of Wifi, it'll be better and faster.

Well, without speaking of video games my life would be boring my sickness has gotten a lot better. I feel loads better than what I did yesterday. I swear, I went through a whole box of tissues yesterday because of it.

Video games are garbage. /:<
    It's good that you feel better!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Never tried Gundam, i guess i'll give it a go one day.

Afternoon everyone.

If you don't like mecha, stay away. That's all I can say.

Well I'm not completely better, but I'm better enough to go out and see friends and whatnot, as long as I bring some tissues with me. :)

That's good. Speaking about seeing friends, I turned down all their invitations to hang out so far. /._.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I went and played basketball yesterday, my twisted ankle won't let me forget that for a while me thinks.

I'll admit i'm not the biggest mech fan but meh, if the story is good I'm happy enough to watch the genre.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Isn't that with all play grounds and such? Seeing as I used to be a trouble maker, I'm pretty well known around my town, not something I'm proud of, but hey, I changed. Into a geek.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm not exactly well known. I've always been afraid to go outside because of the bad influences that are all around my street. I really don't like it, so I stay inside pretty much all the time. I'm content with it though, I got my games, and my anime to watch. :)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I used to go and play football most days, I only go out and play sports a couple of times a week now though. I go to bars a lot less than most people my age and when I do I don't get wasted, beta blockers + alcohol is not good for me. ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back