• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    hm...

Eating paper isn't my thing, so no. :( Paper food just isn't the same.

Eating paper?
    I don't know about that, but I enjoy tearing bits of paper in class and chewing them in my mouth.. Just a habit I suppose.
    If I can't chew gum, paper it is then; time to troll the teacher.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Why would you eat paper to refuse to give someone a secret note? Wouldn't it be better to eat a phone to hide a secret text from someone? You get the nice flavour of electricity and the crunch of something super crunchy.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I heard that even smelling board markers kinda gets you high. .___.; Probably some stupid rumour, but not something I would ever try. ><;
    Well, the ink used in board markers do contain some pretty awesome chemicals, so that could be a pretty true statement. But you'd probably need to take in a lot of it. I've never done anything like that, so yeah.. :/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Why would you want to smell textas?
    I don't mind the smell of the petrol stations. It's weird, but it gives that weird sensation that it's not a bad smell, if you know what I mean.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...I find the smell of tobacco nauseating yet ... good.
    Oddly I'm seasonally athsmatic

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    To smell it I can't see anything going wrong, aesthetically, but taking huge whiffs of it can be lethal as far as I know. I know someone who died because of trying to get high that way.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Why waste your time trying to get high from textas and petrol when you could waste your time getting high on a ladder. Just get a really big one and climb as high as you can. Then if you have the ability to do so (context sensitive) and/or are a red squirrel, you could jump off and turn into an anvil so you don't hurt yourself.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I went to go take my permit test today. Turns out they won't accept cash, only checks/money orders. So my dad has to go all the way back to the post office by my house (turns out he could've gone to the supermarket right down the road and get a money order.)

Then when he finally comes back, turns out I need to have a doctor's visit to even take my permit test!

Yeah, my dad wasn't too happy leaving. (I never even go my permit because my parents just couldn't afford insurance on 4 cars.)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Okay, seriously, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Here all you have to do is go, wait for x amount of time, pay to take the test, take it and leave when you're done. If you get your permit, then yay, if not, then try again another time.

You also need like, some proof of stuff. So basically, you need proof of your age, your existance, and your address.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Alternative, it may vary upon country. I live in Australia too, but other countries might have it varying.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Okay, seriously, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Here all you have to do is go, wait for x amount of time, pay to take the test, take it and leave when you're done. If you get your permit, then yay, if not, then try again another time.

You also need like, some proof of stuff. So basically, you need proof of your age, your existance, and your address.

If was unable to pass my permit test, I would've had to take it next Thursday or Saturday.

Now, I have to get a doctor's appointment, get that done with, and have to go take my test then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back