• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilgαmesh

I don't have two DSes. I'm having someone else transfer stuff over(like, they're helping me out with stuff), and I just found out that SS can't really trade back and fourth with Black version, being from past generation and all. .__.; So I really don't know what to do now.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Are we talking about B/W teams now? Well, I'd like to share mine: Servine, Yamask, Burdurr, Zebstrika, and an HM Slave Panpour. I plan the last spot to be taken by either Rufflet or Archen. I'm currently at Nimbasa, training my Zebstrika and Burdurr.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'll get back to the topic at hand in a second: just need to deal with this issue:
    And how dare you diss my Northern chips. I will have you know that they are lovely, as long as you don't go to some horrible corner where the chips are rather suspect.
    There are many beautifully tasting fish and chip shops in the north and I know because I have been to them! :3​
    Manchester is barely northern and Bristol certainly isn't. I'm talking proper-north, like properly near-Scotland north, where everything is deep fried anyway! Probably affects the chips through osmosis or something!

Anywhoo, back to the topic at hand: good luck on your Elite Four Challenge Live_Wire466. I'm currently going through Victory Road trying to level up my team to face them myself - with the help of the wondrous Lucky Egg of course... dunno how I managed to do so without it: it's a life-saver!

(In an unrelated note: when I logged on to the forums, I felt like I wanted to throw up half my body weight in vomit; ten minutes later I feel strangely OK: has PC been known to have healing properties like this?)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I assume they are allowed to be traded over, post Elite 4/Final Battle with N & Ghetsis, thus unlocking National Dex.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    They are probably just showing off. Couldn't be any worse offers then normal GTS. And Victini can't be shiny anyways(as of this moment), so he would be expecting the impossible in that case.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't like GTS. Meh, maybe its just me. I hope they remove impossible trades, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I haven't been on the GTS in Pokémon White yet, but I do remember going on when I played Diamond and some of the requests made me lol. I think I was looking for a Piplup or a Chimchar one time and people were asking for level 100 Dialgas and Palkias. Yeah, like I would give up a level 100 legendary for a level 1 Piplup or Chimchar. Okey-dokey.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I always wonder if people seriously think they're actually gonna get what they ask for... XD;

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Aside from the ridiclous offers I get a chuckle at I still like exploiting GTS, like with the Trade Back Glitch. Then there is the ever funny Morphing Glitch. I would do the Cloning Glitch, but its not worth risking, especially when I have AR(which is much faster anyways). Some times you can actually find some bargains there(but at times wonder of the validity of those pokes).

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh wait, I should mention that there's a Shiny Golurk on GTS.

Guess what the offerer wants. Just guess.

Time's Up!

LV. 9 OR UNDER HYDREIGON

It almost seems like they're just showing off their Shiny Golurk, since there's no way in hell anyone can offer a Level 9 or under Hydreigon without the use of cheats. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ^ Yes, that's why I said it's impossible to do it unless it's hacked. XD;

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Im being sarcastic... And you worded like Hydregion evolves. Funny thing is though Ghetsis has one at 54, kind of like how Lance had a level 50 Dragonite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back