• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Seems like the user on PC have a lot of things that anger them :o

Also, has anyone ever reserved something online at Borders.com?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have not, why do you ask?
    However, I have ordered books and a lot of other things online, so if you have a question, I can most likely answer it! XD​
    Because I just reserved three books and I'm wondering if it will work :o

My dad already rejected the idea of buying online :I

Years

Because I just reserved three books and I'm wondering if it will work :o

My dad already rejected the idea of buying online :I

You reserved three books and wondering if what will work?
    Buying online is a lot safer now-a-days and it is only morons who normally get their details stolen because they haven't been paying attention to the site or their computer has a virus or so on.

If you buy the books online and they say they are in stock, then you will get them. If you have reserved them and you are given the option to buy them online, you will have them.​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You reserved three books and wondering if what will work?
    Buying online is a lot safer now-a-days and it is only morons who normally get their details stolen because they haven't been paying attention to the site or their computer has a virus or so on.

If you buy the books online and they say they are in stock, then you will get them. If you have reserved them and you are given the option to buy them online, you will have them.​
    Well, my dad says its better to go to the store, because we get coupons every week (33-40% off) and its a better way to save money :I

Plus, he's always hesitant when it comes to these things :/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Can we have a new topic? Like what ticks you off?
    Bad grammar usually ticks me off, until I notice that I have one then I go nuts. xD

Reckless drivers :P

No, seriously, I have to put up with them every other day during my school commute, especially when entering downtown.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That reminds me on the first day of Dr. Ed. I was doing good up until a Toyota almost hit me :/ It scared the crap out of me.

Anyways, I'm going to go hunt look for something to eat.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That reminds me on the first day of Dr. Ed. I was doing good up until a Toyota almost hit me :/ It scared the crap out of me.

Anyways, I'm going to go hunt look for something to eat.

Gah, don't remind me. At 17, I almost hit my own house. Then I get yelled at by my dad for *thinking* I wasn't paying attention. I can't learn when people yell at me.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    That sounds harsh. I would yell at anyone who almost crashes my house though. xD

Virgilia

Chronos.
    Years
    I've (sort of) been hit by a motorbike. I now hold a grudge to almost every motorcyclist who thinks it's okay that the small division to one way and the other way is their own lane. Basically, they can speed past any traffic and etc. I dunno how to explain it, but yeah, I was really angry.

Years
    Luckily I've ever been in one accident where I was rear-ended at a red light :X apparently the light wasn't red enough for the lady to stop

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    All these experiences makes me want to not get a car at all. The only car I would ever want is an RV, tbh.

Virgilia

Chronos.
    Years
    Depends on how you drive really. If you're a good driver, I guess you'll never encounter any accidents. It just depends on who happens to be driving that day as well (ie: No idiots). :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I feel more comfortable driving in a giant monster pick-up truck than in a small Honda. I feel like I'm driving a clown car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back