• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Driving's fun! I used to not really care for it when I was learning, but now that I've got a car and everything it's great having the freedom to travel around everywhere. The main reason I enjoy going home from university so much is the chance to drive around in my little Citroen Saxo... can't really use it in London given all the traffic!

Years
    Once I hit a decorative rock in a blind spot while driving out of a parking lot, but apart from that nothing happened to me yet. Just watch out for speeding morons and you'll be fine.
    By the way, if I ever find out whoever placed a decorative rock on a parking space, I will strangle that person with my bare hands
    The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    We were making a left turn and almost got T-boned the day B/W came out, on the way to get it. Luckily the other car swerved, and all the damage was just to the looks of the car and none of the 5 people in the car got hurt. I don't drive but now I tense up a bit when I'm paying attention in the car and people make left turns, lol.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Before I turned 16, I was so much looking forward to getting my license. Soon as I turned 16, I got really lazy lmao. I have my G1, which you only need to do a written test to get, and I got that like almost 3 years ago. I should probably go through driver's school and do my road test and get my G2.

But I don't really need a car. :\ I live in the big city where public transit can get you almost anywhere. So...why pay for driver's school and go through the stress of a road test lol...

Virgilia

Chronos.
    Years
    Before I turned 16, I was so much looking forward to getting my license. Soon as I turned 16, I got really lazy lmao. I have my G1, which you only need to do a written test to get, and I got that like almost 3 years ago. I should probably go through driver's school and do my road test and get my G2.

But I don't really need a car. :\ I live in the big city where public transit can get you almost anywhere. So...why pay for driver's school and go through the stress of a road test lol...

It could become useful in the future, though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd like to drive because there are some sketchy people who ride public transportation. But our college is horrible on parking (passes cost too much and they just love handing out tickets) so in the end it's not worth it bringing a car to my college campus.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I'd like to drive because there are some sketchy people who ride public transportation. But our college is horrible on parking (passes cost too much and they just love handing out tickets) so in the end it's not worth it bringing a car to my college campus.
    After awhile you get used to the sketchy people and learn to zone them out. My college has horrible expensive parking too, don't think I'll drive a car anytime soon.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I was taught how to drive back when I was a kid. Believe me, I didn't even know what I was doing. But I kinda get it after a growing up a bit.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I was so lazy and unwilling to drive when I turned 16. XD; I got my G1 six months after my sixteenth birthday because I *really* didn't want to drive (most of my friends went to go get theirs as soon as they turned 16) and then... I failed the G2 exam lmao. :( That was last year; this year I'm going to do it again and I'm pretty nervous. This is all two and a half years after I got my G1, such laziness!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

$75 per semester if you want a parking pass at my old college. My new college: $20. I just saved a lot of money.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    According to my Dr. Ed. teacher I'm an excellent driver, but to my dad I'm horrible :/ He screams at me to make a turn when I already know that, I mean I'm not that dumb, I know how and when to make a turn :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I could read it online, but I like to collect them. xD And Borders? What's that? Is it an American shop or somethin'?
    Yup. Forgot to read your location D: [/facepalm]

I'm pretty sure you can order it online from the site tho :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back