• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years

Is there anything a train can't do?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm fine with cars, and no I don't stay at home all day. As much as I wish I could, I can't. I'm fine with going on a bus sometimes, its just I'm a pretty big little anti-social person :/

Years
    I do love trains. Particularly of this variety:

At least you have trains. :/ You never see many over in the US anymore, aside from the occasional freighter.

Poor Live. He only has the Amtrak Cardinal to ride, and only 3 days a week at that. Meanwhile I have the awesome Empire Builder that I can ride everyday day to Chicago, Portland, or Seattle. :P

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    omg I used to love Thomas the Tank Engine as a kid hahaha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I never saw how kids liked Teletubbies or any show similar to those. Those scared me as well. But now that I look at it, everything used to scare me back then. And they still do now :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I never saw how kids liked Teletubbies or any show similar to those. Those scared me as well. But now that I look at it, everything used to scare me back then. And they still do now :/
    I loved Sesame Street and Blue's Clues as a little kid. I even got a picture of me taken with Blue's Clues scenery in the background, haha. I was obsessed with these shows; I still have countless children books that are about these shows.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I loved Sesame Street and Blue's Clues as a little kid. I even got a picture of me taken with Blue's Clues scenery in the background, haha. I was obsessed with these shows; I still have countless children books that are about these shows.

I used to live near Sesame Place, the amusement park dedicated to Sesame Street, so we would get season passes and go every summer, all the time. Therefore I love Sesame Street for that reason. :B

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I liked Pooh Bear as a kid. :D Good times... /dreams

Has anyone qwopped today?

Winnie the Pooh was my absolute favourite show as a kid. :'D I think I still have some of my Pooh VHS tapes lying around somewhere. It was such a cute show!

omg and if you mean QWOP the game I definitely haven't but now you're making me want to, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    What, seriously?! So you jumped that hurdle and everything? Haha, the farthest I've ever gotten was... 30m, I think? I remember I got -1.5 metres one time, though. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    About 25 minutes. I hobbled my way to the finish line. I was like "YAYYYYY QWOP! GO QWOP!!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Oh my gosh, I don't think I'd have the patience to play for that long. I played just now and gave up after five minutes out of frustration. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back