• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I haaaate spoilers. :( I feel so disappointed when I hear them and I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Though that's not for everything. With some things I really don't care if I hear spoilers. I'm weird.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I used to love spoilers, for similar reasons to what Jack described above... but I always got weird looks off people when I told them that. Maybe it's a sub-conscious thing about conformity and whatnot, but now I just can't stand them in certain contexts. The weird thing is, however, that most of the websites I frequent are pretty much dedicated to finding out gossip from films and TV shows. It's like I want to look away, but can't!

Years
    It does depend on spoilers for me. If it has been something that I have been waiting for, like a game, or if I am going to see a film and someone tells me a big plot point, I would be very angry. But if it something that I am mildly interested in, I am not too bothered really.​

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Yeah if the spoiler requires the rest of the movie to be understood then it can actually interest people. But if the spoiler is just a big revelation and completely stand alone, like Star Wars, then whoever spilled it should be ashamed of themselves.

Years
    Ok, change of subject!

The last film you watched!

Mine was 'Law Abiding Citizen'. Great film that I really enjoyed. I saw Sucker Punch the other day too. That was a weird film! XD​

Years
    The last move I saw in the theater was Harry Potter & the deathly hallows...:/ I don't go see movies too often. I never have anyone to go with ;_;

Cherrim

Years
    I think the South Park movie (is there more than one? idk). /ASHAMED

Aside from that, I think it was Grave of the Fireflies, which disappointed me a bit because the whole internet told me it would be incredibly heart-wrenching and sad and... well, my heartstrings were barely pulled. u_u

(Can't remember the last thing I saw in theatres though.)

Years
    I honestly don't mind spoilers. They can often pique my interest. All depends on what it is, though.
    Spoilers is pretty much what I don't want to see. I have a bit extremist view of it, and thing like "the stage that is whole electric" (bad sentence) are.. spoilerish for me.
    I guess that whenever I play a new game I want to, hmm explore it myself.

As for Fabio's crazy sudden topic change.. I don't go to the cinema much and I'm more interested in video games than movies. The last one, I think it was Avatar because I wanted to see what the whole hype is.

One of the most horrible films I saw in my life. I took the glasses as consolation.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I think the South Park movie (is there more than one? idk). /ASHAMED

Aside from that, I think it was Grave of the Fireflies, which disappointed me a bit because the whole internet told me it would be incredibly heart-wrenching and sad and... well, my heartstrings were barely pulled. u_u

(Can't remember the last thing I saw in theatres though.)
    Arg, that sucks, cause that is what I heard about it too...damn...is it still worth watching?

Cherrim

Years
    Arg, that sucks, cause that is what I heard about it too...damn...is it still worth watching?
    It's worth watching but... idk. Like, the premise was sad and the outcome was sad but the main character does stupid things and kinda brings a lot of it upon himself so I found it hard to sympathize, idk. It's still worth seeing though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I watched Paul about a week ago.

It's just an adult version of E.T.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back