• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeh, I am allergic to them as well. It is just really annoying because one of my favourite ice creams have them on top, so I have to spent a bizilion years taking them off before I can even touch it with my mouth.​

Not allergic to pecans, but I am allergic to walnuts. :/ It sucks. When I was a kid, I mistakenly ate some walnuts and I puffed up like a balloon.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm not a fan of nuts, but am definitely not allergic to them. Don't think I'm allergic to anything, really. Yay?

My brother used to be allergic to a certain type of washing powder when he wash younger, but that's about it for allergies in my family! Not even hay fever or anything like that...

Years
    It actually hasn't bothered me in some time, I looked it up and sometimes childhood allergies can clear up as you get older. I really don't want to volunteer to prove that though. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My brother used to be allergic to a certain type of washing powder when he wash younger, but that's about it for allergies in my family! Not even hay fever or anything like that...

My brother used to be allergic to a certain type of washing powder when he wash younger

when he wash younger

wash younger

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    ^ lol

And I'm not allergic to anything. I have sensitive sinuses and skin but no allergies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    He turned more of a red-colour when he wash younger. That time was deliberate...

I know your secret now. You're a secret Hypello. Don't deny it, I'm onto you. It was only a matter of time until you let an "h" slip.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    So lets have a discussion of that new song " Friday". You guys like it or hate it ?

I hate it, I think the parodys of it are better.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I detest it. I'm also a little sick of the parodies; they're really milking it for all it's worth.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't seen any of the parodies so I can't talk about them, but that song gave me a headache the first time I listened to it. Never listening to it again. Least Justin Bieber can carry a tune.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Rebecca Black is an example of production companies using girls to make a buck.

One thing to note though, is that unlike for example Justin Bieber, Black has a pretty much non-existing fanbase and is famous entirely because people dislike her song so much.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I thought the deal with Rebecca Black (so hard not to write Stunfisk lmao) was that her parents are freakin' rich and paid a production company to produce a music video for her?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I think the same thing, Her parents are rich and to spoil her they paid a record company to produce 2 songs for her because come on you know she can't really sing and those lyrics would never been written by a record company because i have never heard something so bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back