• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    An hour? Softie. I had it going for five hours plus, and when I finally took my headphones out my ears were numb.

Went to church this morning for Easter, no major plans. Still, I think it'd be nice to put Jesus Christ Superstar on, as someone up there was doing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    So I just looked up this Nyan Cat business because I've never heard of it before.... WHYYY. I can't even. So strange. Like what even this is so strangely addictive.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Nyan cat has been linked to me over fifty times by now. <_> I couldn't last even a minute.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I just started listening to Nyan cat. Downloading a MP3 that's 15 4 minutes long. xD! But I can put it on loop!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I lasted a few, but oh my goodness. Who comes up with these things? XD; The internet is definitely a strange place.

Although that for sure goes without saying.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I lasted a few, but oh my goodness. Who comes up with these things? XD; The internet is definitely a strange place.

Although that for sure goes without saying.

Did you just now figure that out? Think about all the things it gave birth too. Pedobear, Rickrolled, so I heard you liek MuDkiPs?, and many MANY more. Seriously. The internet hooks up with lots of women.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Did you just now figure that out? Think about all the things it gave birth too. Pedobear, Rickrolled, so I heard you liek MuDkiPs?, and many MANY more. Seriously. The internet hooks up with lots of women.

Oh no, I've always known, I just like to state the obvious. Haha.

I definitely got tricked by that "turn down the volume" thing and at first thought it was my computer being funny but noooo. XD;

Misheard Whisper

Years
    I didn't notice the volume 'down' option until today, tbh. It's so laughable, though, especially when you fall for it. Though, I clicked on it more out of curiosity. I saw no compelling reason for there to actually be a volume down button on the site, so I wanted to see if that was actually what it was.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I thought because the music was pretty loud by default it would maybe save my poor ears. I should have known better, this being the internet and all.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Woah, hang on there.

THAT IS AMAZING. But I've seen it. I faved it though.
    Yes! But i prefer to just have it play in the background so I downloaded it and let ITunes play it OVER and OVER! {happeh faic}

xD at the meme.

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Nice meme there, and so true. But I feel so liberated, because for some reason I decided not to go for the Easter event. :P Everyone else is running around like headless chickens, losing sleep over a bunch of eggs, and I'm sitting there just watching it happen. :3

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Well anyone like FaceBook trolling? I have some kids at school have have no taste an music and they were debating what rapper to listen to and I said.
    I say NYAN Cat! yes he is everywhere!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have a friend that made a fake Facebook account solely for trolling random bands he didn't like. It was kinda funny, I won't lie.

I love reading Omegle chats, they're hilarious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back