• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    One day I would love to be able to see snow again. I think the last time I saw it was when we went up to Minnesota to see my dad?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I remember when we got snow for a single morning here in 2010. When will that day come again.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • In SC it used to snow like once a year and now it's more like 2-3 times. Course, where I live in Spain right now it never snows. The rest of the country got snow last week and we were in the 60s. It was nice.

Years
  • I remember when we got snow for a single morning here in 2010. When will that day come again.
    omg that was the best morning ever

we didn't quite get snow down here (maybe a flurry) but it did sleet at my house

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah there was enough here for some people to make like little snowmans (like real little ones lol) and throw around a snowball for two. Still really great!

Years
  • We had feet of snow and were snowed in for most of last week...

On a slightly different note, we got stranded at Disney World during Hurricane Matthew. Gotta love the weather.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Hai! I'm doing rather good (:

Hopefully everybody else is doing just as good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Hey everyone! Long time no see!

It's been at least 3-4 years or so since I last posted.

What's going on?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    it's a week before valentine's day and i already want to die no big deal

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    it's just valentine's day

even when i was single and lonely it was not a day that bothered me to any extent

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back