• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My first impression of you was that you were the type of person that would confront a troll to get some better food. :3

hah. my first impression of you...well. man, that avatar scares me o.o

i call lettuce, ham, and chees! x3 i know, sp plain, so boring...but lets make it TOASTED!

and BTW, i did go that far ;]
    Happy Feet does that to you x3

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I swear I'm psychic. That might be why I have an affinity for Psychic-type Pokemon.

Years
    What's Yu-Gi-Oh for, then?

hah. yes. quick question here. Who here plays, and who here only watchs the anime, or both, or none? For me, its both, I used to be in the 5Ds episode, but then i just lost interest. =\

I swear I'm psychic. That might be why I have an affinity for Psychic-type Pokemon.

yay! one person has superpowers! =3

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    hah. yes. quick question here. Who here plays, and who here only watchs the anime, or both, or none? For me, its both, I used to be in the 5Ds episode, but then i just lost interest. =\

I ‎do ‎both, ‎but ‎GX ‎is ‎ballz. ‎The ‎only ‎thing ‎it ‎offered ‎me ‎was ‎eye ‎candy, ‎and ‎Alexis ‎is ‎inferior ‎to ‎Aki ‎Izayoi. ‎Not ‎only ‎in ‎looks ‎though, ‎she ‎also ‎has ‎better ‎character ‎development ‎and ‎doesn't ‎get ‎converted ‎to ‎the ‎evil ‎she ‎is ‎fighting. ‎The ‎5DS ‎story ‎is ‎superior ‎in ‎every ‎way, even ‎ ‎when ‎people ‎that ‎died ‎got ‎resurrected. ‎I'd ‎prefer that ‎dead ‎characters ‎stay ‎dead, ‎no ‎matter ‎how ‎much ‎I ‎like ‎them ‎Dragon ‎Ball ‎Z!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back