• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You guys talking about hair color?
    I wish I had exotic hair, like blue, red(not orange), or green, just to fit in with those silly Japanese.
    What will they think of next?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I'll pass.

Can someone explain to this zombie PC member from 2005 what emblems are?

Records of your achievements; your e-penish in other words. A bit like rep, except you can't spam with them.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    huh...that is not the description of an e-penish i'm familiar with...

can someone plz explain to this member what an e-penish is.

It's your ego, and you aren't familiar with my description >:O
    Although I wouldn't want the Drama Queen emblem.

Years
    i am serious, i havent heard of glitter stain! if you are all going to stone me now please do it one at a time...

unfortunately i dont have time to read through that link...sum it up for me, pretty please?

All you had to do was visit Glitter Stain's profile and look at his/her emblems page. That person has the Drama Queen emblem, with the description and all that. I want the "Asked to become a Mod" emblem.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This topic seems dead soo heres a new one :0

Have any of you guys started school? I did Last week

Started last thursday.
    Boring school, and pretty annoying too(4 flights of stairs and one heavy backpack), but it's okay and pretty nice. It allows ipods, cellphones, and that digital whatnot as long as it isn't disturbing the class.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Started last thursday.
    Boring school, and pretty annoying too(4 flights of stairs and one heavy backpack), but it's okay and pretty nice. It allows ipods, cellphones, and that digital whatnot as long as it isn't disturbing the class.
    Lucky mine doesn't. 20 Police cars came this whole week because of an armed kid trying to kill :0
    Clicky my eggs

Years
    Lucky mine doesn't. 20 Police cars came this whole week because of an armed kid trying to kill :0
    Clicky my eggs

Can't. Control. Urges. Must. Hammer. Eggs!!!!

My old school in Knoxville needed policemen inside school premises during school hours since we had a reputation of harboring gangstas, yo. They all look pretty intimidating looking over us while we were eating at lunch.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Can't. Control. Urges. Must. Hammer. Eggs!!!!

My old school in Knoxville needed policemen inside school premises during school hours since we had a reputation of harboring gangstas, yo. They all look pretty intimidating looking over us while we were eating at lunch.
    The city I live in is the ********** capital or one of the top three. lol

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Clicky my eggs

*click*
    Now, that takes the cake for stupidity. That kid was an idiot not only for trying to start a school shooting, but for being so conspicuous about it.

Geez -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back