• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I never really liked infractions.

I preferred on the older versions were you were ignorant of your wrongdoings until you were warned and all was well.

Can you still become a mod with infractions?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    who exactly are they killing? audy should kill some people. :D

and um, infractions, so glad that I don't have anymore than one, more is too much. XD

and lol wut, mods have infractions, so yeah

Years
    I always wondered on how to become a mod. Do you ask, or...?
    Are their any specifications, like Join Date, Posts, infractions, etc...?

Also, I hear the newest mod is SilverSmeargleSplatter! Congrats to him! =D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... Asking to be a mod does not help. XDD
    You're less likely to get modded then. :D

It's really like.. how active you are in the forum, just.. how you are in general, whether you could handle it or stuff. Join dates and infractions don't have anything to do with it, although a person that has had many infractions... is less likely to get it than one who's had none.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I always wondered on how to become a mod. Do you ask, or...?
    Are their any specifications, like Join Date, Posts, infractions, etc...?

Also, I hear the newest mod is SilverSmeargleSplatter! Congrats to him! =D
    According to them if you ask, or even say you want to be you wont become one.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    If you ask how to become one, that doesn't necessarily put you off the rails according to Audi if I remember reading a post with him saying that. It might have been Nick.. Anyway, I suppose you need to have no current infraction points? I've had 3 warnings & 2 infractions but right now I have no points existing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [jq] If you ask how to become one, that doesn't necessarily put you off the rails according to Audi [/jq]mhm, that's only for Audy though. The other upper staff generally.. don't see it that way. XD;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I have had two infractions. O:

One was for cursing and bypassing the censor but that was the wrong category so they reversed then gave me another. 4 points (b'')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back