• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    HG/SS is starting to become a popular section now that it's out. What about the people who where there before it was cool? :<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    According to my diary, PC knew of HG/SS on the 8th of May. You joined in April.

... I don't think the HG/SS forum was created before the games were actually said to have existed. XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    According to my diary, PC knew of HG/SS on the 8th of May. You joined in April.

... I don't think the HG/SS forum was created before the games were actually said to have existed. XD

Good eyes! xD I joined in April but I never posted and it was just to look at stuff. But when HGSS was announced that was when i basically "joined" and started posting and stuff.

I Stand Corrected

Years
    I love it as well. I cam here to talk about Pokemon basically, especially because I was in Platinum fever at that time.

Samme, love the new theme. Though, I tihnk you should change your avi. Idk, two Bugsys look weird. you know? Maybe a Lance backsprite or something :]

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Samme, love the new theme. Though, I tihnk you should change your avi. Idk, two Bugsys look weird. you know? Maybe a Lance backsprite or something :]

Yeah... I was thinking that too. I was actually thinking Lance at first too!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But... that means you didn't join because of it ;;

We need someone that literally did join after May so they can say that. XD

Years
    If thats alright Samme, your sig basically gave me my avi. I really like it, thanks!
    Ya, Lance would be great. It fits the theme!
    =D

I need a new usertitle, any suggestions?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think.. I posted my first thread/post on November 17... which would've been two days after I joined. idk, I should probably find that out. XD

... And I decided I liked PC a lot basically a month after I joined >_>;

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    If thats alright Samme, your sig basically gave me my avi. I really like it, thanks!
    Ya, Lance would be great. It fits the theme!
    =D

I need a new usertitle, any suggestions?

I don't mind it at all! Except... Clair is GymLeaderLily's avie but you can still use it :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back