• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I'm perfectly fine with my DS lite, so I doubt I'll be upgrading to the DSi anytime soon. I mean yeah, it looks cool as hell, and has a ton of new features, but I...don't really see the point in spending $250 on a new DS when it plays the same games as before. Plus, I already have a camera and a laptop, so some of the newer features are kinda useless to me. It's definitely more convenient, but not really one of my top priorities right now. Oh, and what the hell, no gba slot? >O

In short, I would if I didn't already have a DS lite, but I just wanted something that could play DS games. I don't need all this other crap with it D:
    360 - Why last? Because of how I heard it can't be fix with the Red light thing, and it seems like it's the first one to be broken before the PS3 or the Wii. >.<

I actually had that happen to me once since last year when I got my 360. I shipped it in to get fixed (Microsoft covers shipping/packaging charges), and they sent me a replacement unit. Since then, I haven't had any problems with my 360 ._.

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I actually had that happen to me once since last year when I got my 360. I shipped it in to get fixed (Microsoft covers shipping/packaging charges), and they sent me a replacement unit. Since then, I haven't had any problems with my 360 ._.

Wow, I didn't know it can be fixed. >.<

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    A person at school has had his 360 break three times in two years. He is going to sell his 360 if it breaks again and will get a PS3 instead. It seems like the 360 isn't that reliable.

Years
    Hmm...I'm planning to get a DSi if I have to money to do so ($180! O_o) But my only problem with it is the missing GBA Slot. It's a definite buy if it only has that...but now, I'm holding back due to that. D=
    Well I chose GBA SP over the DS back in 2006 because I like the backward compatibility to the GBC Games and as it turns out it was the last new console that can play the Color and Metal Pokemon Games XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I probably won't invest in a DSi....My regular DS is working fine and I really don't play it that much too get another one. Plus, the DSi doesn't play GBA games, which sucks =/

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have never heard of an DSI, what does she do different from the DS?

I believe it can take pictures with that one thing on it's side (Not sure on this one), that and it's inability to play GBA games.

I might buy it when I have the money, but I don't know much about it.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    i think i'll get a DSi. just for the sake of my ds collection. oh, that and, better sound = happy me. i don't play gba games anymore, so yeah. :x it's also really pretty and extra thin. and my touch screen is completely screwed from abusing it. ugh. ... or maybe i'll save my mom's money for something else. idk. i'll most likely get it. :\

edit: to add onto the above post, it apparently has higher sound quality, it's thinner, the screens are slightly larger, you can download content and play music and stuff on it, there is an sd card for it for various uses, and there will be a DSi shop. kinda like the wii shop. that's what i heard, at least.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    To be honest I'm not even sure what cellphone takes the best high quality picture. I always thought it was the iPhone though. It may be the new eclipse since its expensive o.o

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Then again I could just buy me an expensive camera if i want to take shots, but i love the fact that cellphone's are getting more advanced as time passes...a 5 MP phone sure sounds awesome about now.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I have a T-mobile samsung thats been with me for two years...its suffered a lot of dropping on cement floors though...
    Not the fanciest phone but who cares as long as it can call/text people.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Motorola fails. The battery dies after a call and it doesn't stop beeping if I get a message and it wakes me up. :<

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I doubt that I'll ever get a DSi. If anything, I'll just get a new DS Lite if my current one ever fails. See, a little chunk of it came off and now the top is all floppy and the screen shines a brilliant shade of purple every once in awhile, heh. If that ever happens permanently, I'll be forced to get a new one, heh. But thanks to the DSi, that'll probably mean that the DS Lite will be much cheaper if I ever have to get another. ^_^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I would still rather buy a DS then a DSi. Because I still love a couple of GBA games. >.<

I'm most likely never planned to get a cellphone for myself, because I don't really have much friends in life. And you have to pay the bills too. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back