• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey peeps :D

I haven't eaten a cupcake in a long time...

HEY WILL!
    You going to listen to my radio show in 35 minutes? :D

HAY BUDDAY!

In 35 minutes I'll hopefully be sleeping. WHEN IS IT ON NEXT AFTER THIS ONE BECAUSE I NEEEED TO LISTEN TO IT SOME TIME. D:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Our school's pretty good with food. After that jerk Jamie Oliver came out of the blue and changed the way Brits eat at school forever,I thought it was a dead end. But my school isn't bad. Other than the awful smell & taste of Wotsits >________<

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Yeah, you're so hard you have your own little dance to try and scare other teams.
    I never said I liked it. And the haka is a traditional war dance of the native people of NZ, who get really pissed if we don't show them equality and stuffz.

HAY BUDDAY!

In 35 minutes I'll hopefully be sleeping. WHEN IS IT ON NEXT AFTER THIS ONE BECAUSE I NEEEED TO LISTEN TO IT SOME TIME. D:
    Same time every week, lol.

My school serves muffins at break time. WHO LIKES MUFFINS!?
    DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?
    Yeah, we like waffles!
    DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?
    Yes, we like pancakes!
    DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST?
    Yeah, we like French toast!
    Do-do-do-do, can't wait to get a mouthful!

Someone had to do it. Anyway, I like muffins.

Years
    HAY BUDDAY!

Poor effort man!
    At least wait to hear mah sexy radio voice! XD

But it is on every week at the same time ><
    Except for next week, because I will be in London!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    To be precise, I like proper homemade pancakes. Not those American style ones found in packets. Urgh.
    French Toast is ok but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat it.
    Waffles are.. ok-ish. Some are better than others.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    To be precise, I like proper homemade pancakes. Not those American style ones found in packets. Urgh.
    I have never even seen a pancake found in a packet...XD Everytime I have seen them being made they were homemade. Even the school made theirs homemade-style. xD;

Ew, Wotsits are like Cheese Puffs. BLEH

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    What, you can buy pancakes in packets over there? Eurgh. I like real pancakes. And oaty pancakes. And I actually don't like French toast. I'll only eat it when it's, like, coated in cinnamon. *doesn't like egg* Egg, at least, when it's a main ingredient. I'll eat cakes or w/e with eggs in them, but I don't like omelettes, french toast, egg sandwiches etc.

As for waffles, I had one once. I loved it, and the place that does them is still thar! I gotta have another one someday.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    What, you can buy pancakes in packets over there? Eurgh. I like real pancakes. And oaty pancakes. And I actually don't like French toast. I'll only eat it when it's, like, coated in cinnamon. *doesn't like egg* Egg, at least, when it's a main ingredient. I'll eat cakes or w/e with eggs in them, but I don't like omelettes, french toast, egg sandwiches etc.

As for waffles, I had one once. I loved it, and the place that does them is still thar! I gotta have another one someday.
    I don't think you can. I have lived here my entire life and never once have ever even heard of packeted pancakes.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    We studied Americans in PSE XD We all realised that a large portion here is a small portion there and there large portions are like triple what we'd eat here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back