• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wait... Nica... how does that work? o_O HS finishes for you in two days and then you have exams a month later?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'm confused now )8

And Erica, thanks for getting Gee stuck in my head >8

OH, and the PC Facebook group..... haha it's so active ;p

Cherrim

Years
    *never visits facebook to check it, lol*

Not that it was ever very active...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    And why is there a picture of Jeef shooting something? xD;

Cherrim

Years
    ...I have no idea but it's probably the manliest thing he's ever done. XD;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    He's gonna go right back tp doing something un-manly.

lol, gay walking. That was a funny 9" video, Erica.

Cherrim

Years
    Ugh, I got up early and actually came to my first class today (I've missed it consistently for like a month now) and we did NOTHING. >:( The prof talked about cryptography the entire time which is basically unrelated to my course. It would've been interesting had I not already known and done everything he was talking about, booo.

I could've had an extra hour of sleep, no problem. v_v;

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Ugh, I got up early and actually came to my first class today (I've missed it consistently for like a month now) and we did NOTHING. >:( The prof talked about cryptography the entire time which is basically unrelated to my course. It would've been interesting had I not already known and done everything he was talking about, booo.

o:< That's horrible! I'm guessing cryptography has to do with pyramids? Or no?

I'm home "sick" and I've done absolutely nothing today except play Zoo Tycoon 2 (haven't played in ages), wait for people to get on PC by profile stalking, sing GEE over and over, and take my nebulizer a few times... it's so so so so so boring.

Bay

Years

Haha, hate it when that happens. There could have been a few times where I can skip class and either take a nap or have that extra minute finish a last minute essay. XD

o:< That's horrible! I'm guessing cryptography has to do with pyramids? Or no?

I'm home "sick" and I've done absolutely nothing today except play Zoo Tycoon 2 (haven't played in ages), wait for people to get on PC by profile stalking, sing GEE over and over, and take my nebulizer a few times... it's so so so so so boring.
    Samme, basically cryptography is codes in numbers. Woot for Da Vinci Code and Information Systems class (even though I don't like it)! XD;

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    OH I GET IT NOW. -__-" Woah I'm stupid... maybe I should research a little before posting -.-''

Cherrim

Years
    That's okay. The words are very similar and I remember being mixed up the first time I heard it too. It's actually really fascinating stuff and I adore it but... not when I'm supposed to be learning linear algebra, thanks. 8|

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I saw a headline in the paper the other day about some guy had worked out the Da Vinci Code. I couldn't however read the article as my brother immediately picked it up and threw it in the fire because it needed some paper to get it going. I wanted to read it, but I wasn't prepared to stick my hand in the fire to get it..

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I saw a headline in the paper the other day about some guy had worked out the Da Vinci Code. I couldn't however read the article as my brother immediately picked it up and threw it in the fire because it needed some paper to get it going. I wanted to read it, but I wasn't prepared to stick my hand in the fire to get it..

That was mean of him Katie )8

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Speaking of fireplaces, we have a gas one with a switch so if we put paper in it it would break(i think)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back