• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I played Pokemon all day today. I used to neglect it all summer, but I went back to Platinum, actually completed it, and now am raping the Battle Frontier. XD

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    My Jumpluff has already raped the battle frontier of almost every generation that had one >:D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have a personal vendetta towards jumpluff.
    When I was playing coliseum, I got a jumpluff and it didn't have a single attacking move.
    Seriously, it had sleep powder, helping hand, and some other stuff :|

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I don't know why I love cotton; I just love Jumpluff for it's cotton... stuff.

XD;

I have just now realised how disgusted that sounded. ;;

Last edited:
    Years
    lol wtf. My miltank is the strongest, in all aspects of the pokemon world ;3

No, but seriously, my Battle Frontier team is based around it (see signature), and it is a total beast. Shall I explain?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    lol wtf. My miltank is the strongest, in all aspects of the pokemon world ;3

No, but seriously, my Battle Frontier team is based around it (see signature), and it is a total beast. Shall I explain?

Yes, I would like for you to.
    Miltank never seemed to be as bulky and annoying as Whitney made it out to be.

Years
    Alrighty then.

Smeargle comes out, and Spores the opponent. Then, Curse like hell, and Baton Pass to Miltank. Miltank can probably get in 1 Curse, and then Body Slams/Earthquakes the opponent. Usually (99%) 1HKO all the time. And, of course, if anything goes wrong, I have Sperm Drink Milk Drink, to restore my HP. Last is Salamence. We all know he is one of the strongest FB Legal pokemon out there. So, I have him on my team, but ONLY if my miltank happens to die (which has only happened once or twice) to clean up the rest of the team. So ya. Basically, I am trying to prove that the sexyist pokemon, which is also one of my favourites, can be a monster if it tries.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Alrighty then.

Smeargle comes out, and Spores the opponent. Then, Curse like hell, and Baton Pass to Miltank. Miltank can probably get in 1 Curse, and then Body Slams/Earthquakes the opponent. Usually (99%) 1HKO all the time. And, of course, if anything goes wrong, I have Sperm Drink Milk Drink, to restore my HP. Last is Salamence. We all know he is one of the strongest FB Legal pokemon out there. So, I have him on my team, but ONLY if my miltank happens to die (which has only happened once or twice) to clean up the rest of the team. So ya. Basically, I am trying to prove that the sexyist pokemon, which is also one of my favourites, can be a monster if it tries.

I do hope that you have a backup plan for that Smeargle of yours. You may fight an insomniac or it just may get killed immediately by a faster opponent. It doesn't have the most spectacular of defenses after all.

Years
    I do hope that you have a backup plan for that Smeargle of yours. You may fight an insomniac or it just may get killed immediately by a faster opponent. It doesn't have the most spectacular of defenses after all.

True, but it does have the speed most Baton Passers dont. Also, I forgot to add it will Baton Pass Subsitute as well.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Like Lucky Duck said, Smeargle is not one of those pokemon with shining defensive armor.
    /shoots steel types.

But seems like a well rounded team ^^.

Mine consists of Jumpluff, Flygon, and Lanturn.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Like Lucky Duck said, Smeargle is not one of those pokemon with shining defensive armor.
    /shoots steel types.

But seems like a well rounded team ^^.

Mine consists of Jumpluff, Flygon, and Lanturn.

I don't even have a team. I've never planned it ;;
    I'll try to get one of you people to tell me about my team though, just because S&M(the battling D:<) is pretty interesting so far.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I see a Fallen Nocturne stalking this thread.
    You should talk to me more, I know Will. ;o;

Anyways, I found out that I will at least use Gliscor as my main star. His baton pass and passable defenses are a force to be reckoned with when used right. And fire fang(or stone edge or brick break) is a must for those pesky ice types.
    Maybe I'll add a Breloom purely for spore/focus punch purposes. :\

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back