• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You know what Lady Gaga reminds me of?

ALCOHOL. I want to see how limeade and vodka taste. You guys must think I'm an alcoholic :<

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    You know what Lady Gaga reminds me of?

ALCOHOL. I want to see how limeade and vodka taste. You guys must think I'm an alcoholic :<

Lol... well no, but at the very least that you do like it...

I've been over the legal age for some time now, and probably only had a bit of beer and wine once each (different times), and disliked it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ALL ALCOHOL IS BAD!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
    LOL OMG WOW YOU ARE SO RIGHT PLEASE KILL ME YOU ELITIST JERK.

N E WAYS... beer /wine are for people who don't know how to mix drinks. Once you start making drinks yourself THAT'S when the joys of alcohol come in. 8D

Mike's Harder Lemonade wasn't that good. Tried it last week.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol Juicy, I thought you were 15? XD :P

Drinking alcohol has become so much of a social past time though...

Unfortunately I am still at the age, where my age group drinks to get drunk... and laugh about it after...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Lol Juicy, I thought you were 15? XD :P

Drinking alcohol has become so much of a social past time though...

Unfortunately I am still at the age, where my age group drinks to get drunk...
    I am 15. I just got introduced to that stuff early. 20 year old sister, you know?

Bay

Years
  • Lady Gaga I thought her songs are cool and I have a few favorites, but I'm not that big of a fan of hers like some of you guys. D: The Bad Romance video though is crazy. XD

I can't drink alcohol due to medical reasons and am taking meds. D: Like Feign also, I'm fine alcohol as a pastime, but please no stupidness when drunk and then laughing about it after, m'kay? :<

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015

LOL OMG WOW YOU ARE SO RIGHT PLEASE KILL ME YOU ELITIST JERK.

N E WAYS... beer /wine are for people who don't know how to mix drinks. Once you start making drinks yourself THAT'S when the joys of alcohol come in. 8D

Mike's Harder Lemonade wasn't that good. Tried it last week.

Hold this guy from the back Paul, I'll stab him.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • Achohol is bad for you. NEVER EVER drink it.
    I actually once accidently drank beer when I was little, it was a mistake. I thought it was water and it had no label. But I didn't drink the whole thing lol. Just a little...>.>

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hmm...

Middle English bere, from Old English bēor, akin to Old Saxon bior, Old High German bior, Middle Low German & Middle Dutch bēr, Old Norse bjōrr ("beer") (probably from Old English bēor); Dutch & German Bier ("beer"), Frisian biar ("beer"). Possibly related to Old English brēowan ("to brew") and beorma ("yeast, head of a beer").

Well that was easy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There's nothing wrong with alcohol in moderation. Of course it's bad if you drink in excess but anything is bad in excess.

I'm not a huge fan of alcohol but there are some kinds I just love. n_n;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back