• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hey, don't try and pin the blame on me. I knew exactly what I meant and so did everyone else.

Now you're just making hasty assumptions >:(
    I should already be a bro because Sublime already gave a pass.

Years
    Meh my signature is still crappy and simple compared to the others here.

Then again I would have had a lot more links in it last year. :/

Wow DCC only 1 page since Wednesday? So this place is populated with US peepz while TCTI is drowned with others? :O

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Guess who is showing his face again? :3

Me!

I'm going to make a new theme soon D: My laptop broke. I have to use this crappy slow one. ugh.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I don't have my Photoshop anymore, so no more themes that can be super-graphics.

I would just get a laptop, but I have no job, and it's too expensive to ask for at Christmas. :/

But, I finally got all my sprites back off the flah drive, so I'm spriting again. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg, Photoshop involves too much effort. And it's annoying to use. I prefer Fireworks, but still, my graphics aren't that good anyway so... yeah.

Years
    Seven restored my faith in Windows.
    Yes, Windows 7 has been much better than Vista thus far. Lol, I was slightly frustrated the other day when I couldn't find the "Go to Desktop" button, but it's the little clear button in the corner! Neeto! It seems to start up faster, too. Vista was/is sluggish....

[topicchange] So how was everyone's Thanksgiving? I spent several hours last night at my cousin's house sitting at their fire pit, so my clothes from last night reek of smoke. I changed clothes, so now my closet smells like smoke, too >_< I had a good time, tho.

Bay

Years
    I had Photoshop before, but confusing to use. D: Gimp is confusing too, but I'm able to learn how to use the tools somewhat. XD

As for Thanksgiving, it was a good one. Filled with turkey, watching a movie, and me and my dad internet shopping. XD; We were about to get a new laptop for me, but I would have to piratically use all of my limits in my credit card. x_x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm not giving GIMP another chance until it puts all those separate windows into one window. Pisses me off.

oh btw guys I have an interview on monday for american eagle :3

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I fail at Photoshop.. we have it and everything for my mom's job, but I have tried and tried again but still have no idea how to use it....

I love American Eagle so much <33

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back