• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I don't like energy drinks myself, they taste funny. I only drink them when absolutely necessary (i.e., right before a test).

I don't mind some of those artificial syrup drinks, as long as there isn't too much of the stuff in them...

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Drinks, huh?

I live on (what I call "proper") tea, but I should drink less with meals. xD As a result of my fluctuating haemoglobin levels I have to drink lots of orange juice to help absorb iron. :B

I also prefer vanilla over most flavours for sweet drinks, and don't like artificial tasting things much either. Luckily though, artificial things are being replaced by natural flavourings and preservatives now.

*edits* and energy drinks...I really only like Lucozade. xD

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I don't like energy drinks myself, they taste funny. I only drink them when absolutely necessary (i.e., right before a test).

I don't mind some of those artificial syrup drinks, as long as there isn't too much of the stuff in them...

I use them only when necessary, as well.
    Red bull + Geography = <3

Drinks, huh?

I live on (what I call "proper") tea, but I should drink less with meals. xD As a result of my fluctuating haemoglobin levels I have to drink lots of orange juice to help absorb iron. :B

I also prefer vanilla over most flavours for sweet drinks, and don't like artificial tasting things much either. Luckily though, artificial things are being replaced by natural flavourings and preservatives now.

*edits* and energy drinks...I really only like Lucozade. xD

The I.V. and your hospital bed
    This was no accident
    This was a therapeutic chain of events

I drink too many drinks, TOO MANY.

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    Well that's better. I'm glad companies are actually doing something different (i.e. Pepsi Throwback-Natural Sugar. I think.) Hopefully some of those energy drink companies realize that they're putting too much energy in there. Seriously, I once stayed up three days without falling asleep just by drinking one of those Monsters.

Camisado

Years
    I have started getting addicted to Pepsi Raw, which is basically all natural like cane cola, but carbonated. =D And hmm...I try not to drink energy drinks unless I really need them. For instance today I came back from my boyfriend's house, which is a three hour coach ride, and I take a bottle of Lucozade with me because long coach rides make me drowsy.

And thank you Christian's Inferno, for your insightful comment on my username. xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ew energy drinks no. Monster tastes so bad I don't have anything to compare it to.

Camisado

Years
    Hmm, I have to say I prefer Pepsi to Coca Cola. xD

What are your thoughts on the other varieties then? Cherry Coke, Vanilla, and even Diet and Zero/Max? I'm going on their names on the UK. xD;

Camisado

Years
    I have to have pure unadulterated original Pepsi! I don't mind the vanilla Coca Cola though. It is especially nice to make coke floats with. Mmmmm. <3

Cherry coke, I've never tried. If I want something different and fizzy, I have Dr Pepper. \o\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back