• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Did I just go back in time? >:

So, I'm sick, and was sick all night. I puked so much that I just ended up puking up stomach acid (I guess? It was random yellow stuff) when I puked. I had to miss my ACT, but, I was able to reschedule and get a refund. :3 I also have diarrhea. Vomiting and diarrhea is not a fun combination.

They say when that happens you are supposed to eat. That's kind of contradictory since when it happens it usually means you'll just puke it up, unless your anorexic. Oh well. :|

Why am I telling you all this?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Did I just go back in time? >:

So, I'm sick, and was sick all night. I puked so much that I just ended up puking up stomach acid (I guess? It was random yellow stuff) when I puked. I had to miss my ACT, but, I was able to reschedule and get a refund. :3 I also have diarrhea. Vomiting and diarrhea is not a fun combination.

They say when that happens you are supposed to eat. That's kind of contradictory since when it happens it usually means you'll just puke it up, unless your anorexic. Oh well. :|

Why am I telling you all this?

That happened to me once for like a week. Got up every morning and retched up green slime like clockwork. Then I was nauseous until exactly noon. People kept asking if I was pregnant. That joke got old really fast.

Also, hello people-I-don't-know. You wil forever remember this post as my triumphant (re)entry into the DCC.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    That happened to me once for like a week. Got up every morning and retched up green slime like clockwork. Then I was nauseous until exactly noon. People kept asking if I was pregnant. That joke got old really fast.

Also, hello people-I-don't-know. You wil forever remember this post as my triumphant (re)entry into the DCC.
    D: It is horrid, isn't it?

:3 Welcome back. I am the almightylol-lovedlol-King of the DCC because...look at how many times I have posted here. :D

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    D: It is horrid, isn't it?

Quite. Also, the best way I found to eat was to find something really flavorful and low in grease like steak or a BLT and just munch on those. It penetrates the nausea barrier and makes you hungry.

:3 Welcome back. I am the almightylol-lovedlol-King of the DCC because...look at how many times I have posted here. :D

Too many, I assume. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Quite. Also, the best way I found to eat was to find something really flavorful and low in grease like steak or a BLT and just munch on those. It penetrates the nausea barrier and makes you hungry.
    Meh, whenever I am sick I cant eat a thing. D: I will just puke it up. I couldn't even keep water down last night. ;__; By the time I fell asleep I was so dehydrated I was disoriented and moving felt like..picking up a bag of bricks.
    Too many, I assume. XD
    X3 Indeed

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Curious, why on earth are you online if you're this sick? oO;

I've had bugs like that before, the best thing for you is water, gatorade [electrolytes] and or clear pop like serria mist.

But you really really shouldn't be online. o_o; I understand not wanting to be alone and wanting symphony but... yeah take care of yourself first goofball D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back