• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    well it can be healthy as it has protein which repairs wounds and what not. Turkey just sucks all around.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    <_<
    Yes Lana, I bet it does...
    *Backs away slowly*

DJGSLDHG FWAAAA. That's not what I meant. xDD

Anyways: chicken (and most other poultry) is supposedly better than beef or pork; apparently it's leaner or something. But meh. I still like beef and pork better.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    We have turkey every year...I can't remember a year we didn't have turkey...XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yes, you are smoking something. o_o

1. I am gay.
    2. I am obsessed with their music, not them as people.
    My sister feels the exact same way! I think she is gay....But I'm not Really sure....

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Shouldn't the female gender be 'lesbian'? I do know that they can be called gay, but it seems weird (to me) to call them something that represent males that are attracted to other males, whilst their being female in mind.

I love brown rice. ):

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Shouldn't the female gender be 'lesbian'? I do know that they can be called gay, but it seems weird (to me) to call them something that represent males that are attracted to other males, whilst their being female in mind.

I love brown rice. ):

Gay is the general term for homosexuals, but it's more attributed to guys as lesbian is attributed to girls.

Ctep: Exactly, everyone already knew.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015

I love brown rice. ):

I don't really think so..
    If you're referring to t.A.T.U's situation, then; he said he's gay, which means he isn't attracted to the duo.
    Unless you're just raising a general point.... x3
    Sorry..

And, what are you onto about Maleficent? >.>

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    My laziness prevented me from writing "lesbian", because it is 4 letters more than "gay", but my nerdyness overcame my laziness by pointing this out. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back