• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I graduate highschool in 2013.

How would even know you had a past life?
    I have Deja vu all the time.

LOL You get to die from the apocalypse before you graduate! [/joke]

All I know, is that one 1/1/2013 I am going to post a YouTube video labeled "A Message to all You Believes" and all I will say is, "Retards."

Years
    2010 will be good for me, I know it :3

I dont know, but I think a lot about it. You only remember experiences you were alive for, yet there as been thousands of years of living before we were born. I find that fascinating.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    LOL You get to die from the apocalypse before you graduate! [/joke]

All I know, is that one 1/1/2013 I am going to post a YouTube video labeled "A Message to all You Believes" and all I will say is, "Retards."

I thought that day was supposed to be the 21st of December? XD

I'd hope the majority of people don't believe it... but who knows...

Yeah 2010 will be school, work school for me...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm going to graduate in 2013; I know for a fact that 2012 is going to be one ludicrous year. :-|

Happy New Years, Daily Chit-Chatters! :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    23 minutes! Almost the middlest time zone XD Since I think the middlest (yes I think I invented that word) is Greenwich mean time?

CAN'T WAIT. I've made resolutions :D

Happy new years, Borey and others!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh. Well, how should I know :3 I know nothing about nothing; I just listen to Went.

Me too. See you on the other side! :D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It sucks that I have six hours left on my clock. :< Oh well, I can wait that long, and can Virginia~

Happy New Years, Rika!!! <3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    6 1/2 more hours for my area until 2010 arrives.
    I kind of wish it'll come slower...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Fireworks? I barely see fireworks being ignited anyway in the United States unless if its Independence Day. :O

Instead, we get paper confetti. :3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    There's going to be a tonne of fireworks in Ottawa tonight, but I probably won't be venturing out to take a gander at them. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Somebody somewhere nearby is likely to set off some fireworks... after all, I am in South Carolina, where fireworks are legal and the fireworks stores have names like "Hobo Joe's" and "Sad Sam's" XD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'll probably be in Nashville when 2010 arrives, so I'm expecting more fireworks than I would here in my small town.

That said, the fireworks I think get set off near my house so they're pretty loud here.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2010 and here the fireworks wont stop! And, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone at PC and PC itself for making my life a lot happier! Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back