• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Eh...I think I posted my recent games in that "What did you play recently thread"

Pokemon Platinum (Finished the storyline, looking for time to get my first official Lv. 100 PKMN D:, and the BF)
    Final Fantasy 4 DS (I defeated that "Doctor" guy in the Tower of Babel at 2 AM D: )
    Chrono Trigger (Love this game. Time travel FTW?)

Got the last 2 after Christmas. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gahaha... my computer is way too old to be able to support any game coming out after 2003, I haven't got a DS and no other console has ever been allowed in my house by our dad XD

/me cries in corner

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    You should definitely play it. I can't describe just how superior Lumious Arc 2 is when compared to the first game.[/SIZE]

Really? I actually liked the first game. Tbh, I wasn't really too happy with the voice acting (I know alot of people were, surprisingly), but it had a decent storyline, and the gameplay was pretty fun (reminded me of Final Fantasy Tactics). But like I said, I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy of the game from anywhere.

Maybe I'll check it out on like...ebay or something.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I've recently bought Platinum (which I've been playing...a lot), and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. Tactics games are mucho fun, I can't get enough of them. Where the hell is Golden Sun 3!!?

As soon as something good hits the Wii though I'll be on it.

And I'm uber excited because I just got accepted to Cornell University ^__^! I feel the need to tell everyone, hahaha.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Recently I bought Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Tales of Vesperia, Beautiful Katamari, Prince of Persia, Mass Effect

Won't be starting them for a looong while though ;__;

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Right now, I'm playing Platinum. (About to annihilate Volkner for my eighth badge) Fire Emblem:Blazing Sword(Lyn is love) and I'm playing Liquid Crystal, which is the first FireRed hack to contain a full Johto remake. (Crystal to be exact)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Right now, I'm playing Platinum. (About to annihilate Volkner for my eighth badge) Fire Emblem:Blazing Sword(Lyn is love) and I'm playing Liquid Crystal, which is the first FireRed hack to contain a full Johto remake. (Crystal to be exact)

And then his apprentice comes by and Poli-whacks-the-Whirl out of you. XD Jk.

I wish I was into hacks and everything, I'm in desperate need of a Johto remake.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Instead of hacking, I prefer to start from scratch, XD. I remember in Grade 12 I made a working Pokemon battler as a final project. =D

All on Visual Basic, lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I've never tried out an emulator either .___. Meh..

.O. I wonder if I can start an "Anime North" thread somewhere here. I wanna know if anyone here is coming, or to even discuss it, since it's in like.. less than a month.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I've used SNES emulators before. It was the only way I could play EarthBound since it won't ever come out for Virtual Console.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Heck, I had never even heard of a hack until I joined here. I still don't even get what an Emulator is.
    I was like that too when i first joined but its pretty easy to learn...
    just download the game you want to play as a ROM file
    then download the thing that lets you play that game
    that it

Years
    Heh...I had some Emulators before the PC at home crashed. D:

I just don't have time to get on a PC now and use it since restrictions are in place against me. D:
    And there's the Web...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back