• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I haven't received my report card yet... XD But of course, my school doesn't care about grades TOO much. Well, OK, they do, so if someone's failing, they try and help them raise their grade, even if it's just a little bit. That's what I like about my school: It has small classes/grades, so it's easier for the teachers to help the students~

King!

better
    Years
    NOw, mine are a little different subject wise, seeing as I'm in elementary school. 5th grade. :D

3rd Marking Period Grades.

Math: A-~~~Meh. it's hard. Sewiouswy.
    Reading: A-~~I really don't know how. But it's okay.
    Social Studies: A-~~WHY!!!???? :(
    Science: A~~Science is easy. You just have to remember stuff. xD
    Written Expression: A!!!!!!!!~~OHHHH YEAH.....
    Spelling: A~~-insert science here-

Teacher Comments: King, I am proud to have you in class. You are organized, responsible, and hard working. I absolutely enjoy your positive attitude and cooperative nature. And so on......

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    That's what I like about my school: It has small classes/grades, so it's easier for the teachers to help the students~

Our school's pretty big. A little over 3000 kids, I think.

A lot of the times there's overflow classes and then everything goes haywire. :P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I have A's in all subjects.
    I be home teached. So that means I no longer have to deal with big classes.
    Though, what I like most is not having to go to assemblies. I mean does anyone actually like them?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I've just never really enjoyed being in an auditorium, shoulder to shoulder with 1 or 2 thousand angsty teenagers.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Hah, we're talking about grades, eh?
    Envy these grades

Chemistry Honors: A
    English II Honors: A
    Advanced Weightlifting II: A
    American History Honors: D

Yea, about that last one..
    Gone with the Wind is a terrible book with worse tests.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dude speaking of school, I just discovered mine has an anime club. :D *totally attending next weekend*
    You most certainly will not be attending next weekend. Unless your school's club happens to be a continent away... >:C

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I know. Who needs anime clubs when there are Chess Clubs, Algebra Clubs, Nerd Clubs, and Technology clubs? :D

*shot*

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    My school has like fail clubs. Our spanish teacher organized a doll club or something. XD and then there's the generic debate club which I was part of until I realized sucked ass. That only took about two sessions.

We also have a failure Xbox club. :D

Yeah my school is pretty bad XD; but oh well, last year next year. Might as well live with it for the final one. So scared for graduating..

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Our's got an International Club, which got too popular, and was discontinued. There are also a Chess, Juggling, and Frisbee Club in which no one ever goes to.

We have a Mics Club. XD It's for people who has a talent for singing, but they suck. xO

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    We have a Mics Club. XD It's for people who has a talent for singing, but they suck. xO

They probably don't suck, it's just that the sound quality coming out is crap, and it's compared to today's mainstream pop singers, who usually cover up their voices in effects to make it sound delicious. So obviously any aspiring singer at your school is at a disadvantage technologically. I bet some of them have some real talent.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    They probably don't suck, it's just that the sound quality coming out is crap, and it's compared to today's mainstream pop singers, who usually cover up their voices in effects to make it sound delicious. So obviously any aspiring singer at your school is at a disadvantage technologically. I bet some of them have some real talent.
    I'm sure that some of them are. However, they meet up in a small, compacted trailer. To those who have overheard them, it would sound like a mourning of ghosts, since at times, they all sing at the same time, all with different songs, all with different pitch.

Technology is an innovation to almost everything.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Clubs at my school suck hard. We have a lot of fanclubs (that nobody goes to) but we have three that are the most popular - Harry Potter Fanclub, Homework Club, and the Recycling Fanclub.

Everyone makes fun of the people who go the Harry Potter thing and the Recycling Fanclub; however, everyone attends the homework club atleast once during the school year. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Clubs at my school suck hard. We have a lot of fanclubs (that nobody goes to) but we have three that are the most popular - Harry Potter Fanclub, Homework Club, and the Recycling Fanclub.

Everyone makes fun of the people who go the Harry Potter thing and the Recycling Fanclub; however, everyone attends the homework club atleast once during the school year. XD
    Recyling makes the world go 'round. <3

Why does 'everyone' go there once the schoolyear?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    People go there to go work on projects that include Power Point.

The Homework Club is in a computer lab which is why it is so convenient for everyone including teachers.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    People go there to go work on projects that include Power Point.

The Homework Club is in a computer lab which is why it is so convenient for everyone including teachers.
    Oh? So, even teachers go there as well?

Do students meet up there to just help each other out?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Oh? So, even teachers go there as well?

Do students meet up there to just help each other out?
    Yeah teachers go either to hang out with fellow teachers or to help students. The students meet up there too sometimes.

Depending on the day you go (certain teachers are voluteered on a random day in the week), you can bring food and snacks. Other teachers don't even let you talk.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    :/ Wow.. I sorta find it hard to believe, nowadays, that teachers and students really have such a large gap between them. Ever since I started college it feels like the teachers are like good friends. They chat with us and jeeze, they even come to end-of-the-year bashes at a bar and grill and eat, drink and play pool with us. It's all cool~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back