• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I knocked over a whole row of chairs at school.
    Embarassing much?
    I had to pick them all up and my friends laughed at me and didn't offer to help :P
    Thought it was funny... >:(

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I'm so obsessed with cleanliness that it's absolutely scary. I will attempt to at least leave everything as clean as possible, because somehow, I just have a feeling that it's going to anger me later.

Haha, same. I just absolutely can't stand when things are a mess in my own house, and since my parents are slobs, I constantly find myself cleaning up after them. I don't know what it is, but seeing things just thrown all over the place puts me in a pissy mood although this is hard to believe, judging by how my bedroom looks right now >.>

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I leave my clothes round the house but i always put my equipment back i don't want to loose anything important.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I leave my stuff around, but I always have to pick it up.. cos my mum gets mad. :(
    She says I live in a pigsty.. and I was like... 'How do you know what it's like to live there?'
    and she said nothing... ;D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    That's exactly what I hate. Right after you clean up someone's mess, it happens again. It's so stupidly consistent. >>
    That's junky relatives for ya. XD;

My sister is a dirt bunny in that regard, cleaning after her is such a pain. x_o

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    You definitely have some guts to say that to your mother. ):
    Yeah, well.. I was a bit mad because actually my brothers room was worse than mine, but she didn't say anything to him. But I still did it anyway, though my room has returned to it's normal mess since she's been away. I believe there is a plate under my pillow.. yep, just found it. Eugh, I'm disgusting.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My room is terrible since I haven't unpacked anything from college yet...I've been home like two weeks XD

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Got Platinum today. ^_^

And I got 5 shiny oddish eggs in a row thanks to the Musada's method.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    durrhurr ingame Pokémon.

Each game gets boring after the first playthrough, really. Unless you replay with some kind of challenge in mind, like a monotype team or something.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    It's stupid and unconvenient to worry about EVs and IVs ingame.

And I don't think they make the game boring- they add to the depht of the game, and offer an infinite range of customization possibilities.
    If you're used to RPG grinding, one quick hour to fully EV a Pokémon means nothing~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back