• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years

devilicious

dream
    Years
    What is that I don't get it ;o;
    OGC = Office of Government Commerce

and

The proposed OGC logo

On 24 April 2008 it was reported in the Daily Telegraph that a new logo for OGC had been introduced at the cost of £14,000. The logo has caused embarrassment because when rotated 90° clockwise, the logo looks like a man with an erect penis, masturbating.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Gosh there sure is a lot of deletion and editing going on in this thread. :( I'm not sure I approve.

also sDFJDjkgghjdf just when I got that cow picture out of my memory... D8

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    ...No comment.

I never liked Yugioh, and I can see why. Jeez, why does my memory have to be so good? ;_;

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yugioh is the topic? Well then. I used to collect yugioh cards. I have like 4-5 Slifers lying in my card trunk as well as some Exodias. I dunno why but I had a large collection then sold them all. I was stupid and all i guess. My favorite card has to be though red eye zombie dragon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back