• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    You can take the rain we've been having in Virginia, if you'd like. I am sick of it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sick of the rain here too. It just starts and stops with no warning at all, and it's so humid.

I actually don't mind power outages. I'm usually asleep, anyways.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I love reading, my town is so boring I usually read four books in three days if I'm away from my technology world.
    Then read the book of lost things!! I've never lost myself so much by just reading a book!
    It was amazing!
    John Connolly is the author!
    Everyone i know has just thought it was EPIC.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    I love reading, my town is so boring I usually read four books in three days if I'm away from my technology world.

If put my mind to it, I could too. I just haven't yet.

Then read the book of lost things!! I've never lost myself so much by just reading a book!
    It was amazing!
    John Connolly is the author!
    Everyone i know has just thought it was EPIC.

I might have to. I work in a library, and it sounds really awesome.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I love the summer, it's so sunny and hot, sometime it rains but that's okay. :D

I'm like sunburned after last week of work, I was a bit burned before but now it's my chest, my neck and the back of my neck...... I need a bigger t-shirt... But somehow my arms have escaped, they are just tanned and awesome!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Sort of hard to do with all the rain, though. D:

I probably tan too easily for my own good.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    My friends up here say that I can't get tanned because I'm a pacific islander, but I say that I can, but I'll just be darker and they won't recognize me much.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    We have American Indian running through our blood, I should be darker. But no... I get the Irish skin complexion.
    I love the way people think us Irish are all pale and freckles and cant get a tan xD its so funny!
    I'm quite tanned and my mom is a red head!!
    And also just to prove you cant blame it on the weather less than a fortnight ago Ireland was the hottest country in Europe for a period of a few days with over 32 degress celcius... Uh dunno about farenhite

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I have Italian-like skin, but I don't think I am Italian. I don't really try to get tans, I just get them. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back