• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    My username is definitely not my real name.. One would most likely need a dictionary to even understand it. Irony included.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I read that they'd changed the rules so it's 4 for everyone now. I could be mistaken, but I think that's what it said.

Not that i'm too fussed, I only want to change it once more and i'll be sorted. I'm not a massive name change fan, I just want rid of Cooltrainer_Mike ¬_¬

Cooltrainer_Mike, let's try to stay within the character limit.
    Bypassing isn't allowed.

Edit: Just noticed this, apologies =(

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Four more days 'til my name change =D

Since Cierra is no longer Cierra... >=D *so gonna ask for my name to be changed to "Cierra"*

Actually, I was thinking of changing it to Suika XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Dunno why you people always want to get your name changed! Confuses people who already know you!! Besides, should have just picked a name in the beginning that you liked!! XD

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Dunno why you people always want to get your name changed! Confuses people who already know you!! Besides, should have just picked a name in the beginning that you liked!! XD
    We DO XD and then our interests change over the three/four months and we decide we like a certain name more. And then we change it.

Though there are some who get their name change but then decide they liked a previous one and change it back to that one once they get the chance again XD

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Because of the theme that I have now, I refuse to have my name changed for another couple of months, most likely another 4 months or so. :[ Besides, I want to have more time with this name before it gets changed, because I'm really going to miss it. ;__;
    XD I love your theme, and your current username is beautiful, so... Yeah XD

If I get my name changed to Suika, I'll need to find a good render for a new theme; too bad "Flandre Scarlet" is taken...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    But I like having people guess who I am =D I doubt anyone will wonder who I am when I change my main account's name back to the one it had previously XD

U.N. Owen... I may be into Touhou, but I have no clue what it means, 'sides the fact it's part of the title for Flandre's theme XD

Suika... Idk, ever since playing as her in SWR *still needs to get IaMP* I've gained a liking for her XD

And I was thinking of becoming Cierra, but...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back