• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    A stayed up all night awile ago, last week maybe, and that entire week I got a total of 10 hours of sleep. 8 of which was after I crashed from staying up all night, I just wasnt tired all week. @_@ I slept for like..15 minutes at most for the first part of the week. Then it just all hit me at like..6 PM on a Friday. It was like the fight versus good and evil on my own face. My right eye was closing saying "Time...for...sleep" and my left eye was screaming "STAY AWAKE" @_@

Yeah, i'm pretty sure i'd suffer a brainsplosion if I attempted that.

Atm my right eye is screaming "must.. sleep...nao" and the left eye is saying "yeah, fugg it, I want sleeps too plz". They're against meh D=

Is this an early night for you? Or is your early night something like 12 o' clock?

8.40pm would be too early of a night I think. I'd end up waking myself up at 3am and being awake for the rest of the day. Then end up spending all of tomorrow being tired. It would be a neverending cycle of insomnia and doom @_@

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yeah, i'm pretty sure i'd suffer a brainsplosion if I attempted that.

Atm my right eye is screaming "must.. sleep...nao" and the left eye is saying "yeah, fugg it, I want sleeps too plz". They're against meh D=

8.40pm would be too early of a night I think. I'd end up waking myself up at 3am and being awake for the rest of the day. Then end up spending all of tomorrow being tired. It would be a neverending cycle of insomnia and doom @_@
    When I stayed up all night I went to sleep at 7 PM and woke up at 10 AM. And I went to bed at 9 later that day. :P

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I like the word doom it has a sort of mysteriousness hanging over it.
    And if you can't cope with going to sleep late and waking up early i reccomend staying in bed for the whole day :D

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I like the word doom it has a sort of mysteriousness hanging over it.
    And if you can't cope with going to sleep late and waking up early i reccomend staying in bed for the whole day :D

That would be amaze but i'd feel bad, like i'm just wasting precious time D=

Clearly spending all day on an internet forum speaking to randoms is a far more productive use of my life.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    That would be amaze but i'd feel bad, like i'm just wasting precious time D=

Clearly spending all day on an internet forum speaking to randoms is a far more productive use of my life.
    I'll drink to that...If i could but when school's out of the way maybe i will join you in the conquest to stay up till 3...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    We should get paid my the head-owner for coming here. D:<

I'd like to see them introduce a pay-per-post initiative whereby members get paid for every post they make.

I'd sit back and LMAO at the carnage that would ensue. But maybe i'm just evil like that.

I'll drink to that...If i could but when school's out of the way maybe i will join you in the conquest to stay up till 3...

3's my normal "bed time" lulz, which probably goes some way to explaining why my body clock hates me.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    @BlueSnowHoundoom:
    Indeed. But the site would be the most spammalicious place ever. I reckon they'd have to start up application forms for people who want to join as well.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'd like to see them introduce a pay-per-post initiative whereby members get paid for every post they make.

I'd sit back and LMAO at the carnage that would ensue. But maybe i'm just evil like that.

3's my normal "bed time" lulz, which probably goes some way to explaining why my body clock hates me.
    I would be..actually the same as I am now, I cant post more. @_@

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I wouldn't be in it for the money. I just want to share my love of leaving random/amusing messages on internet strangers' forum profiles <3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ausy, you lied, the Harry Potter premier is on the 17th, not today :(.

Edit: Sorry, I take that back, my brother lied >:| But DAMN IT. I have school tomorrow.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Don't laugh at my misfortune. I have NONE!

BTW, 15000 post :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back