• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yeah, I only play Mario Kart on it... -.- What a waste for me...
    Edit: Ooo, the person who stole it shall be punished!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I sold mine for 10 dollars. I was desperate for a Wii so I thought I should sell a lot of my old games/consoles just to get one.
    Surprisingly, I'm kind of glad I did it, even if I started getting bored of the Wii.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I still have my GBA around here somewhere XD I even have my Gameboy Color, which was the first one I got. I just never got around to selling them :[

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Have you guys ever thought of this?Linkin' Park is like a drug, except you don't smoke it or inject it. XD

I don't think too much of relating drugs to other external things. Drugs are a poison which should never have a meddling with.

But DragonForce is way > Linkin Park

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't think too much of relating drugs to other external things. Drugs are a poison which should never have a meddling with.

But DragonForce is way > Linkin Park

Very true statement right there. Although I listened to a fair amount of Linkin Park in my day XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm not really a fan of either of them :[ Give me some Koda Kumi or Ayumi Hamasaki anyday <3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I think those are Japanese bands right?

The Japanese do tend to make good rock songs... *drools @ AmiYumi.*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm a fan of absolutely everything :B
    I like pop, hip-hop, rap, R&B, dance, new age, etc.
    J-pop falls in there somewhere, my favorite artist is LIA~

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yesh, I too, have quite diversified tastes in music. But like I grew up on Country & Western songs so like I've only recently (over the past 5 years or so) really gotten into other genres

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I listen mostly to Japanese songs, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy some Western bands.

Favourites? I ♥ Yousei Teikoku, Perfume, marble and Sound Horizon the most.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hehe, I used to stick to the radio, until I realized that there was better stuff out there. As I said earlier(I think in this thread, though maybe another), I like to check out the charts from various countries. There are definitely some awesome J-Pop songs, though Russia, Brazil, & India have some good singers as well. =D

And my favourite artists include Michelle Branch & Yui. And I few months ago I found a video of the latter singing one of the former's songs, XD. It was the only English song I've heard her sing, and I thought it was pretty good. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back