• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Hey =3
    I never really liked those books, i thought it was much too long and I couldnt be bothered to keep up.
    Btw, I love your sig Seraph =3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    SUE was awesome, back in the day! <3
    Except for the fact that it got way to repetitive :/

It was awesome back in the day, true. The problem with all my friends was that they weren't reading it with the same view I was, so when they started theorising what VFD was I wasn't bothered enough to contribute to the discussion. I read the series as if it was a comedy (because they are very funny books) and my friends read it as if it was an adventure book, so... yeah.

The End was alright. The ending wasn't exactly anything special, but it did confirm the whole Beatrice / Lemony thing.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Hey =3
    I never really liked those books, i thought it was much too long and I couldnt be bothered to keep up.
    Btw, I love your sig Seraph =3

Thank you.

I never read any SOUE books, but I did see the movie, which was pretty intense, to say the least.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    SOUE? I used to read that series up until the last-The End. I lost interest halfway through it and decided to skip to the end, sadly.
    I might think about re-reading it later, just to see if I can finish it..

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Oh god....
    It's like nobody ever reads my posts here in DCC anymore. D:

Still nobody ever told me what The End is.
    I may be off topic right now talking about this, but I'm being serious to everyone here in DDC right now.

TOPIC: I haven't read any books for months!
    I should really get back to read some book. >_<

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Oh god....

I may be off topic right now talking about this, but I'm being serious to everyone here in DDC right now.

People tend to get ignored here alot when the post doesn't contribute to the topic xD

The End is the 13th book in the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" series by Lemony Snicket (Totally not his real name though.)

It also breaks free from the norm of other ASUE books by including a 14th chapter. (All the rest have thirteen). The 14th chapter can be considered the last book, since it has it's own official looking first few pages and such.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Oh god....

I would have told you what it was if I had saw it. I just came in on the last page with one post.

But yeah, it's the last book in A Series of Unfortunate Events. And it's totally not offtopic, we're talking about ASOUE right now.

I actually liked The End...I thought it resolved a lot of questions, but still left somethings up to the reader. Poor Kit though. She didn't deserve what happened to her. ;__; But I liked what happened concerning Beatrice.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Series of Unfortunate Events is actually a good series by what I've heard. But I've only read the first one XD.

Speaking of books, I am stupefied by this essay I have to write over the book "Anthem". It's a good book, but teachers ruin it all! >:O

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Series of Unfortunate Events is actually a good series by what I've heard. But I've only read the first one XD.

Speaking of books, I am stupefied by this essay I have to write over the book "Anthem". It's a good book, but teachers ruin it all! >:O
    It is a good series. Short books (about 200 pages, they get bigger as the series goes on) but totally worth it.

What's "Anthem" about? (And yes teachers ruin everything D<)

Eh, time to edit my MotM post I suppose xD
    Now why would you do that? You still have three days xD

In other news, I have to take the ACT the day after I get back from Jamaica D: I am so going to bomb it.

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Well if within three days something just strikes me as "Woah. I have to edit MotM again for that." Then I will. Just for you.
    xD

I usually edit sometime during the last week anyways.

Thank you. That makes me feel special. xD

I would do MotM, but everybody I knew left ): I have to remeet people and explore the forums more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back