• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Hahaha....No I won't take 16 days. But in his defense, PC was being rather sketchy server-wise during that whole period, and he's a busy boy =]

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Hahaha....No I won't take 16 days. But in his defense, PC was being rather sketchy server-wise during that whole period, and he's a busy boy =]

True. January started off pretty bad for PC, sever wise xD
    Plus, a lot of people voted in January. Not many this month though.

Who's doing March? O_o

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • ): You could always enlist help? Maybe not, I dunno. But like Sublime said, there's pretty much no way you could be worse than Volkner xD

I actually helped him a bit last month, so he owes me =P

True. January started off pretty bad for PC, sever wise xD
    Plus, a lot of people voted in January. Not many this month though.

Who's doing March? O_o

I'd rather there be a nice rush of votes at the end so it's a memorable MotM. =)

Dunno...Whoever asked the mods first =O

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I actually helped him a bit last month, so he owes me =P

I'd rather there be a nice rush of votes at the end so it's a memorable MotM. =)

Dunno...Whoever asked the mods first =O

I'm liking the votes the way they are right now though xD
    I have four for favorite male, four (I think) for funniest, somewhere around 3 for nicest, and a few in that conquering Persia category xD.

Not like it matters though. It's just fun to win :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • (I'll make sure you win something)

I mean, umm....No of course I won't edit the votes! =O

Lol looks like Zam found the results from last month XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD I've been getting into Favourite Male and Best Theme for quite awhile, but I'm always at the end of the list. But it's still fun. :P

If I recall correctly, someone voted for me on the Magikarp thing this month. I lol'd at that. XD

EDIT: XD yes I did. =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD Of course I could. Just get that guy up to 100, and Splash is bound to do some damage. I mean, Garchomp was moved to Ubers, but the f(l)ailing fish strategy is still allowed? Preposterous! :P

Magikarp pwns Garchomp 8 days a week.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • XD Of course I could. Just get that guy up to 100, and Splash is bound to do some damage. I mean, Garchomp was moved to Ubers, but the f(l)ailing fish strategy is still allowed? Preposterous! :P

Magikarp pwns Garchomp 8 days a week.

EV's can't do anything but hinder the beast that is Magikarp. He's that good
    Adamant Nature? HAH! Magikarp has no need for it.
    He's a lead, wall, sweeper, anything.

And that was me using my very limited knowledge of competitive battling to make a lawl. ><

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Fear his L33t 10/15 offenses! Blazing fast base 80 speed as well! Just slap a choice scarf on him and he'll sweep anything and everything in his path with Splashing fury! XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • EV's can't do anything but hinder the beast that is Magikarp. He's that good
    Adamant Nature? HAH! Magikarp has no need for it.
    He's a lead, wall, sweeper, anything.

And that was me using my very limited knowledge of competitive battling to make a lawl. ><
    Hmm, Magikarp would be best with a Naive/Hasty nature, so that he can outrun threats like Feebas and Delibird. And with a Choice Scarf attached, Magikarp could even get the upper hand on a sleeping Heracross with Stealth Rock & Spikes damage! :D

As for EV's, I'd go with Max HP, allowing for better Leftovers recovery after being hit with a Pachirisu's Super Fang. And the rest should go into maxing out that amazing Base Attack of 10. ^_^

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Hmm, Magikarp would be best with a Naive/Hasty nature, so that he can outrun threats like Feebas and Delibird. And with a Choice Scarf attached, Magikarp could even get the upper hand on a sleeping Heracross with Stealth Rock & Spikes damage! :D

As for EV's, I'd go with Max HP, allowing for better Leftovers recovery after being hit with a Pachirisu's Super Fang. And the rest should go into maxing out that amazing Base Attack of 10. ^_^

And from then on, it's forty turns of flailing magic.
    Then the struggle glory kicks in.
    xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Someone should make a smogon article for Magikarp like they did for Kakuna. It would be hilarious XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back