• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Reading is pretty boring when you're not interested in what the story is about at all. Writing is pretty hard too. You need a really creative mind for creating those awesome poems and stuff ;>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I like writing more than reading. Which is why I'm always behind on reading friends' fanfics, because I'm busy writing my own. XDD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I don't do roleplaying as much, because I like planning things out. For example, with my current fanfic, I literally have future arcs already constructed in my head from beginning to end, XD. Whereas, in roleplaying, you never know where it's going to go, so you can't leave little hints regarding what is yet to come. =P

Yeah...I think way too much. lol

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I like roleplaying, but I suck at it xD And writing isn't my strong suit either. But I love reading.

Also, I had a late start today for school. 2 more hours of sleeping in :DD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I like roleplaying, but I suck at it xD And writing isn't my strong suit either. But I love reading.

Also, I had a late start today for school. 2 more hours of sleeping in :DD
    So that means you visit Pokecommunity in your sleep? :P

Wow, you're definitely a dedicated user. ^_^

Years
  • Wow, things went from Com.B talk to reading?

As for Comp.B, I should start reading those Serebii/Bulbapedia articles when I get Platinum. XD
    I read a lot for some reason. Reading news magazines causes me to sleep at 11 PM. :<

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I rather read books then writing a story.
    It's just more exicting for my taste. >_<

I use to do a couple of Pokemon roleplays here, but they always turn out dieing the thread. :/
    I stopped doing roleplaying now.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Yeah, I loved the Pokemon roleplays here. If anyone wants to do some research, you might find one involving me and apple turnovers in an RP from quite some time ago lol But they never last, people always become inactive and things get messed up when one character on the journey/mission isn't in it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't have the attention span for most RPs. D: I've never joined on on PC but I've tried a few times elsewhere (mostly LJ) and I end up dropping pretty quickly. The only one that "lasted" was a crack RP I did with two IRL friends.

Plus I'm not a fan of original characters. :( I prefer RPing actual characters that you have to work to keep in character. Otherwise it's just no fun for me.

ALSO MY ARM HURTS MAKE IT BETTER. ;_; Needles suck.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I would be tempted to join one except all the ones on PC want you to give an example of your RPing and I don't have any because I've never done one D:

Oh noes....I hate shots too. I always get really really nervous when I have to get one O____O

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I roleplay on occasion, though the way I write up my characters tends to annoy others. To paraphrase the s-mod who calls herself Loki, there hasn't been a single character I've written up who isn't cynical, irritating, and just generally PMS'ing 24/7.

Years
  • I roleplay on occasion, though the way I write up my characters tends to annoy others. To paraphrase the s-mod who calls herself Loki, there hasn't been a single character I've written up who isn't cynical, irritating, and just generally PMS'ing 24/7.

Well that is your demeanor everytime I read one of your posts. So it should be expected that it'll seep into fan-stuff. =P

Lil' Schu

Years
  • So that means you visit Pokecommunity in your sleep? :P

Wow, you're definitely a dedicated user. ^_^

Shut up :P No, I slept in for two hours and then woke up earlier then planned because I couldn't sleep anymore so I killed time on PC.

ALSO MY ARM HURTS MAKE IT BETTER. ;_; Needles suck.

I'm sorry Erica ): Your body just hates needles no matter what, doesn't it?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm sorry Erica ): Your body just hates needles no matter what, doesn't it?
    Well, to be fair, this isn't supposed to be an arm needle so it's a lot of medication to be injecting in that area which is why it gets so sore.

But I'd rather have a sore arm than be unable to sit down for a few days. >8|

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Well, to be fair, this isn't supposed to be an arm needle so it's a lot of medication to be injecting in that area which is why it gets so sore.

But I'd rather have a sore arm than be unable to sit down for a few days. >8|

Well, I guess that is a good trade off. But now you can't write. Which still sucks. )<

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Heh, I guess I'm all right with needles. But that doesn't mean I scream with joy upon hearing I have to get one. XD

But I've never had one there, Erica. I think that'd definitely turn me off of them, aiych.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back