• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Why is everyone here talking about stalking Arcanine, and stalking Lightning? The only person I'm stalking is Todoroki. >=)

Its hard not to stalk someone that is everywhere you look...at least on PC XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Why is everyone here talking about stalking Arcanine, and stalking Lightning? The only person I'm stalking is Todoroki. >=)
    Well, Arcanine's pretty lame so I don't know why people are talking about him but obviously people are talking about Lightning because he's so awesome.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Okay guys. This is your final warning. Increase the posting or I'm banning you all.

signatre: a PC supermod

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Well, Arcanine's pretty lame so I don't know why people are talking about him but obviously people are talking about Lightning because he's so awesome.

lol. When did she have a sex change?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    God, I can't wait until today is over. This is why Instrumentality will never work.

Years
    Todoroki said:
    Yes, Lightning is very awesome. He's my favorite SA.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    You still don't get he is a she, do you?
    He is? Er... she is? Well, I guess if we find the real Lightning we could just look at their gender and find out once and for all...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back