• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • What's wrong with rap music? It's an acquired taste much like any music! If you are gonna hate anything, hate on country music. *nods sagely*
    I hate both. [/lolface]

My problem with rap is about 99% of the time, the actual lines that make up music are tossed aside and replaced with rhyming. If I want to hear a poem, I'll make sure I ask for it. Another thing I hate with a lot of rap is the content. Seriously. I don't give a damn how many women you screwed in one night. Why not sing about something... a little more creative?

I don't think I need to explain why I don't like country... do I?

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I'm not going to get into a music debate, but I'm just going to say that "Rap" is an extremely diverse genre, and most likely the rap/hip hop you've heard is mostly mainstream rap, which is generally pretty meaningless. Explore the genre before you make sweeping judgments about it. If you don't want to take the time to explore it, don't make a judgment. >_>

If you want to hear rap that has meaning, try artists like Immortal Technique, Shad, or other Underground Hip Hop artists.

I personally listen to mostly Indie, Alt. Rock, Hip Hop, and Electronic music.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Didn't know other countries still put you to death for being gay. How about that. Learn something new every day.
    As you can see from that map, Iran is one of the countries that puts gays to death.

To quote Ahmadinejad, "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country. In Iran we do not have this phenomenon"

I wonder why... :\

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • And you'd think that Iran, land of the record voter turnout of 136%, would be socially ahead of everyone else on the gay rights issue?

lololololololol

There seems to be a direct relationship between developed and non-developed countries and weather or not they support/protect gay rights. With the US, of course, being the outlier in this formula. :/
    I hate America. I really do. Funny how I'm American, huh.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    As you can see from that map, Iran is one of the countries that puts gays to death.

To quote Ahmadinejad, "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country. In Iran we do not have this phenomenon"

I wonder why... :\
    I hate a lot of the middle eastern governments. Not because they are Islamic, because of their Gay Rights issues. To be honest, I love muslim people.
    There seems to be a direct relationship between developed and non-developed countries and weather or not they support/protect gay rights. With the US, of course, being the outlier in this formula. :/

And it amazes me that countries still have death penalties, let alone having homosexuality given the death penalty.
    whether*

The U.S. is horrible with gay rights as a whole. :| Not as bad as most though.
    And you'd think that Iran, land of the record voter turnout of 136%, would be socially ahead of everyone else on the gay rights issue?

lololololololol

xDDD

By the way, I agree with the bold 137%. :3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • And you'd think that Iran, land of the record voter turnout of 136%, would be socially ahead of everyone else on the gay rights issue?

lololololololol
    I'm not understanding the way the media is covering their whole revolution. Having your voice heard, especially in such record numbers, is very important. But it's not like Mousavi is this social hero like the media is making him out to be either. He's not much better than what they have now.

"If you don't like it, go to Russia!" ~Homer Simpson

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Well, we voted for Obama, so we can't be all bad. :D
    LIES

Although I think nothing would be different if we picked John McCain. I WISH JESUS RAN FOR PRESIDENT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR JEWS AND GAYS AND MUSLIMS MAYBE EVEN TOO

I'm not understanding the way the media is covering their whole revolution. Having your voice heard, especially in such record numbers, is very important. But it's not like Mousavi is this social hero like the media is making him out to be either. He's not much better than what they have now.
    <-- also hates Iran

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Let's start a new topic then, politics-free. :X

I got some new RAM for my computer today, I now have 3GB, but that might have been a little bit overkill. It's nice, my computer doesn't crash and burn when I have iTunes and Photoshop open at the same time. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    LIES

Although I think nothing would be different if we picked John McCain. I WISH JESUS RAN FOR PRESIDENT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR JEWS AND GAYS AND MUSLIMS MAYBE EVEN TOO

<-- also hates Iran
    ..I love Iranian people. They are actually pretty liberal. The ones I have met are all for gay marriage.
    That is not overkill.

I hate my ram - it's barely 2 GB. It can barely run anything mildly entertaining ;-;
    My new computer has 2, enough for me. But I will update to 4 soon, haha.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Politics. How tiresome.

In any case, my computer is quite deficient when it comes to RAM (only 512 MB). Then again, considering its age and how I never really bothered upgrading it...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hey, woah, watch out. I never said I hated Iranians; I said I hate Iran. Which refers to the government.

I'm thinking about expanding my RAM... but I DUN'T KNOW
    Oh I know, I was just saying. X3 I hate the government too. You suck Imma-need-a-job (sounds kind of like his name..XD)

I currently only have 756 MB of ram in my old computer..I am burning it tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back