• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Now Cteps getting other people to do his dirty work. Nice.

Random/ Just requested a name change. If they do it, My new name will be Bagel.
    Actually, I did nothing to make them do that, people just hate bad grammar. :|

Edit: Also, I don't like badgering you because that results in me having to talk to you.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

• Actually, I did nothing to make them do that, people just hate bad grammar. :|

And I have to grammer fantic friends.
    One online, one in real life.

My friend Laura,
    She'll just say the right pronoucation of a word if I say something wrong.
    Even if I'm still talking. >.>"

Funny thing is, I'd do that to her too if she didn't say EVERYTHING correctly pronouced.

AND I DON'T GIVE A WASTE-EVACUATION-PRODUCT IF I SPELLED PRONOUCATION WRONG.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Indeed. I was just trying to be funny, too. :P Anyways, I'm out to get some pizza, so bye~!
    Your name reminded me of a joke my friend told me. How do you wake up Lady gaga?
    And I have to grammer fantic friends.
    One online, one in real life.

My friend Laura,
    She'll just say the right pronoucation of a word if I say something wrong.
    Even if I'm still talking. >.>"

AND I DON'T GIVE A WASTE-EVACUATION-PRODUCT IF I SPELLED PRONOUCATION WRONG.
    I just had to, as a grammar nazi :/

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hahaha grammar maoist. I lol'd at that. D:

Maoists haven't technically been destroyed yet though, unlike the nazi's. D: So maybe that is a better term.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    *cough*

Great, now I seem to hate both types of nazis because of Ctep.

T_T

You used to only hate the grammar nazis?

How exactly do Grammar Nazis march?

Basically the same, except we have a neat chant. We spell Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon without a break!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

You used to only hate the grammar nazis?

Basically the same, except we have a neat chant. We spell Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon without a break!
    I thought we raised our left hand instead of our right..?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010

I'm the new guy. Everyone always picks on the new guy.

I know, I just don't like putting "/sarcasm" at the end of every sentence.

And I guess I'm the old guy that nobody cares enough to talk to :P ...haha, not that I'm complaining.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back