• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I bet you can get it cheaper in Wal-Mart TARGET.. You can get everything there. Even those little cans of Slim-Jims that I love so much.

P.S. Pick up some little cans of Slim-Jims for me.

That's better, I must say.

And target sells produce nao :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And no stores are better than everything else!

Shopping ftl :[

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Big W is better than Target, imo.

Where I live there are no Big Ws. Walmart and has a subway inside. Where else can you can get TVs, Grocieries, and a meatball marinara?

What in the World is Big W?

Big W is one of those stores that ,like Wal-Mart and Target, are huge and have al sorts of different crap to sell so you don't have to drive around town to 4 different stores. There aren't so many Big W's so I can guess why you haven't heard of them. There used to be a lot Big W's when I lived up north.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years

• Ours has a gross Mcdonalds >< and supposedly has a gang
    A lot of Mcdonalds are in Wal-marts all over the country. Why can't walmarts everywhere sell sandwiches? Why can't everyone who goes to wal-mart to buy cheap Chinese crap eat fresh? I have no clue. Also, you probably shouldn't go to that wal-mart. It is definitely not a good idea to get between two rival gangs.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • First of all, Citrinin, stop trying to be a pirate.

Bro, don't be so darn close-minded. Other people like the things that you hate, so be considerate instead of throwing Wal-Mart down when, in reality, it's equal to Target. And for your information, Chick Fil-A is fast food. :/

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... I'm surprised no one looked at locations, Adelaide is in Australia, they have K-Mart and Target there.

While in Canada, K-Mart ran out of business many years back, and Target has never thought of popping up here I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back