• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My advise is to buy a cow-catcher outfitted just for cars.

There are really stupid drivers out there... And Canada and America (while don't have as aggressive drivers as there are around the world), also tend to get into more accidents.

If I have this right, in North America, my city has the third worst drivers (and we have to contend with winter).

Dallas or New York? XD EDIT: Oh, third worst. Hmmmmm....somewhere in California?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    No no in Canada :P

Those places are relatively okay, but I think they also might go by ratio of population as opposed to amount of accidents.

Years
  • I know I'll get used to driving once I start. I'm a huge fan of motorsport and cars themselves, they just intrest me a lot. I really want to pass my driving test first time, it'll be a huge let down for a fan like me to fail my driving test. I can understand that circumstances happen though so I'm going to leave it up the day. Saying that though, it's still a long time away so maybe I can start pratiscing now. XD

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
  • Well... there are some pretty stupid drivers on the road. And some good drivers in crappy vehicles.

ive never heard anyone that has ever been so right in my life thats completely true there are some pretty stupid people out there on the roads ive almost gottn ran over on my bike tons of times

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I couldn't even imagine the congestion X_x

Though I bet the congestion helps prevents accidents (since no high speeds could be attained) and provokes them (drivers snapping, no longer wanting to wait in the traffic).

Years
  • I couldn't even imagine the congestion X_x

Though I bet the congestion helps prevents accidents (since no high speeds could be attained) and provokes them (drivers snapping, no longer wanting to wait in the traffic).
    Then they just start driving on the median and/or offroad. Or they drive fast anyway and slam into someone at 85 mph. No sarcasm intended.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I sort of disagree with the concept of letting some teens drive for the whole maturity reason. They think driving is a joke and stuff until they get into an accident.

Yay, supporter ^^.

And, I agree with you. I was reading the newspaper and found an article about a teen in a car accident.

Bay

Years
  • They...need to take driving more seriously than they are now. You have teens drving home drunk after parties and stuff and that leaves me just really disappointed. o_o
    Try having one uni student who is a supervisor at my workplace and he drove his friends to the club while drunk (they were at this work banquet before going to the club). D: But yeah, agree the young people are not serious about driving. Sometimes I'm scared to get a ride from my friends. XD

Years
  • I care. Seeing emergency vehicles is always an interesting event, though very ominous of course. What did it seem like to you? Was it like the person in the car was maybe family or something, desperately trying to follow the ambulance?

While I'm on it, I'm always amazed to see how ignorant people are to the obvious rule that you should move out of an emergency vehicle's way. The last thing I want to do is hold up an ambulance when it's always that extra second that makes a difference. /rant

No, it was after the ambulance passed - it was going the other way, and this person was going the way I was. Apparently, they don't care about their car or the safety of others. Hell, I'm sure that if it meant making that light, they would have cut the ambulance off.

Years
  • Hey, it's been a while. :3

We're talking about driving. XD;
    Driving. And the many people who are incapable of doing so correctly. XD
    No, it was after the ambulance passed - it was going the other way, and this person was going the way I was. Apparently, they don't care about their car or the safety of others. Hell, I'm sure that if it meant making that light, they would have cut the ambulance off.
    Ah, I understand now. His/her time was more important than the ambulance. /sarcasm

Years
  • oh u no it they r ttly above n00bs.

I'm 15, and I don't know how old they are, but I'm sure that they must have been at least 30, and yet I drive smarter and safer than them? That's pathetic.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I think I'm going to be hideous at driving.

If my driving is anything like it is on video games then it looks like I'm going to run over a load of old people and fall of a rainbow a lot .. ;[

I bet I'll crash on my first lesson. -.-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I gave up using a steering wheel for racing games and went on to use my Gamecube remote.

Plus, I've had dreams of crashing D8

I have been able to start my mom's car twice, though :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back