• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
  • I just can't find time or resources to watch much/any anime any more. I just keep rewatching my Pokémon movie DVDs. :<

I might just be going off anime, and I don't know how I feeeeeel about that.

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    I've watched the more recent Doctor Who -- never got around to watching the old ones. Although I don't really mind Matt Smith, I still do prefer David Tennant.

Natsu no Arashi was pretty good; however, I never liked Yasaka -- he just pissed me off.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't stand Doctor Who, mostly for reasons of ~vanity~. Prime reason no#1 being Matt Smith's forehead.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I see the chance for Steins;Gate spoilers! Time to

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Am I the only person that's never seen a single episode of Doctor Who in my life? 8D
    So therefore I don't care about Matt Smith's forehead...whoever Matt Smith is. I'm assuming the newest Doctor Who.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Whoo I return to the DCC and we're talking about Doctor Who.

Love this place. Anyone seen the new trailer for the new second bit of the next half othe series?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love Doctor Who but I haven't seen too much of it. ;__; I've seen only the reboot, and only series 1 and 2... and I'm not even sure I finished 2. I was getting the DVDs from the library and then started work during the summer. But my roommate-coming-tomorrow downloaded everything out so far for me so I can do my catch up! :D

I haven't seen any of the 11th Doctor but I hear he's amazing. Dunno if he can beat 10 who was my first doctor though. Can't wait to find out though!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have never watched it either, despite the fact I've only heard good things about it. The shows I've been enjoying lately are pretty much all HBO. Game of Thrones & True Blood being the only ones I really follow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back