• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OMG HAI! I'LL TRADE WITH YOU IF YOU WANNA. I dunno if I have anything I'm willing to sacrifice though. ._.

Trust me, it sounds like fun now, but it will mess up your life considerably once you're out of high school and college. I stopped being able to pull all-nighters almost the second I graduated, but I still haven't been able to physically force myself to sleep at a normal time after all these months.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm one for wanting to get some secent sleep patterns in my life. I try to wake up around the 9-9:30 am mark but I can't help but go to sleep around 2-3am. I want to have a decent sleep, while still getting up early so I don't feel like I'm missing out on the day.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Look on the bright side! Wake up late enough, and you can skip breakfast and go straight to lunch! Two meals a day = the reason I'm not 300 lbs! :p

(I kid.)

Years
    I strongly recommend that you watch the rest of the series whenever possible, although I myself have no right to say anything as I haven't watched an episode of anything in weeks. I have a backlog of dozens of episodes just from the shows currently airing in Japan.

I spent most of this week clearing out my own backlog of like 15 airing shows that accumulated over a month. Spring was OK, but not too great. I mean, Madoka's a tough act to follow. Feelgoodman.jpg

I have been wanting to go to sleep now for the past, like, hour or so now, but I blame :Internet

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It doesn't bother me about having breakfast. I'd like to eat breakfast, but there's never anything in the house that I particularly like for breakfast. I've only usually got Weetbix, which sucks, so I usually wake up and have a coffee. :]

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I spent most of this week clearing out my own backlog of like 15 airing shows that accumulated over a month. Spring was OK, but not too great. I mean, Madoka's a tough act to follow. Feelgoodman.jpg

I have been wanting to go to sleep now for the past, like, hour or so now, but I blame :Internet

Maybe I'll devote a whole week to that myself. I hate getting so behind that new shows are premiering before I've finished some stuff. Still have the second half of Yumekui Merry and Level-E to go through from winter T_T

Everything is the internet's fault. Everything.

It doesn't bother me about having breakfast. I'd like to eat breakfast, but there's never anything in the house that I particularly like for breakfast. I've only usually got Weetbix, which sucks, so I usually wake up and have a coffee. :]

You need some actual cereal with flavor, health properties be damned! Though I'm not particular, pretty much anything that's not terrible artificial fruit flavor is fine with me. Though with other breakfast foods, I've turned against a lot of them.

Ate oatmeal every day for many years

Ate nutra-grain bars every day for a year

Ate pop-tarts every day for a year

Ate hash browns every day for a year

Ate waffles every day for a year

What, you don't do a late-night last minute snack before falling asleep at 3am? XD

Maybe a fiber bar but nothing too extreme, hah.

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I'm listening to *NSYNC, doing homework, and eating cereal. I'm so cool as well lol

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I hardly ever eat breakfast, its usually a eggo with peanut butter. or a pancake/sausage corndog type deal. I never really eat cerial but if I do I like
    -Special K
    -Raisin Bran (The regular kind)

Corndogs for breakfast ftw.

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I hardly ever eat breakfast, its usually a eggo with peanut butter. or a pancake/sausage corndog type deal. I never really eat cerial but if I do I like
    -Special K
    -Raisin Bran (The regular kind)

Corndogs for breakfast ftw.

I'm f-ing addicted to the pancake/sausage things!!!

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Sausage and poptarts win. I just can't stand cereal for some reason. I prefer hashbrowns, though. Those things are good <3.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    pancake sausage? What. Usually for breakfast, I have something like cereal, or some spread on toast.

arghh, my computer's CD/DVD drive is borked. This is great. It's too late to open up the thing and clean it out, so I'ma have to wait for tomorrow to install TF2 from my friend's backup lololol. CBF downloading it is all lol.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    breakfast? heavy meals baby!

But yeah, I usually have heavy meals in the morning (like 2 plates of rice with some other delicious local dishes that is very delicious).

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I always liked the taste of leftover pizza for breakfast. I dunno, but there's something about the stuff which is just enchanting. You know, when you buy a pizza, don't eat it all and eat it the next day? Well it doesn't even have to be for breakfast either. Leftover Lasagna also has this effect over me. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back