• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Whenever I come in here, peeps be talking about anime...
    YOU GUYS!
    I would love to talk about Clannad more, but I guess an extensive discussion should take place in another location...

...wait, there's no club for it? *thinks about making one*

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I'm not hating, I actually like anime, just don't watch it. Always mean to pick it up...
    Just that it literally is always the discussion. :P

But yeah, sleepy time for me... Toodles guys!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Well then both of you go see it and after you're done join the Club which I'm about to make hohoho

It's a must-see for people who like pure romance in an Anime. It has very refined meanings, too.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I really want to watch Clannad, and I started it once but I dropped it because it didn't seem interesting. I'm hearing such good things about this anime, and about how emotional it is, so I think that I'm gonna try it again.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Anime talk again!!!! Noooooooo 'gunshot'...
    I haven't see any anime since december (when I finished Death Note).
    Right now, I just buy the first 30 chapters of Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin).

Years
    There's something about these anime inspired from visual novels which strike me as a little... "bad touch." I don't want to see one for fear of something of that medium being carried over.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Clannad wasn't fierce enough for me :\

Neither was Air... but Air was shorter and more to the point

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Twocows is so obsessed with Steins;Gate and got me to watch it but I ended up stopping at around episode 10...not that it wasn't good, I just wasn't as hooked as I was with Angel Beats and other anime. xD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Angel Beats focuses on having action, humour or emotion all and all and all the time, so you won't get bored.
    I like it a bit where a show affords to be a little slow, though.

You haven't gotten to any huge plot twist yet, Toujours xD;
    I want to tell you so baaaaaaaaaaddddd

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Lol, anime. The only anime I ever got around to watching was the DBZ series (Dragon ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball: GT and I'm sure there's another one but I can't remember) and Pokémon. They're the only one I have any time for.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    When I have a lot of free time I can sit and watch slow episodes and such, but now that I'm back in college, I have to do everything as efficiently as possible, which means once I sink a few hours into something and don't feel like doing it anymore, then I know I'm not hooked enough to continue. xD

Once I get to school I do the same thing with video games; if after a bit of play I have to force myself to come back to it, I just give up because I don't have time to do things I don't want to do during my recreational time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah between the 3 clubs I'm active in, the Computer Engineering major, being here, and my social life outside of all that, anime and games kind of get pushed to the side during the school year. XDD;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back