• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Agreed. It's beautiful regardless how many times you've seen it. I always wondered what it'll be like to live in a beach house.
    My friend's mom rented a beach house for a week a few summers ago. It was awesome being able to just walk down to the beach and at night if it was quiet enough you could hear the waves.

Aaahhhhh, I want to live by the ocean.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I'll admit, I have a bit of a fear of drowning myself... I can't swim, and almost drowned when I was 5. That didn't change how mystified I was by the ocean when I went to the Oregon coast, however. THAT was beautiful. But I rather like living inland. Even if that "inland" is not known for much. XD But a lot of states are like that, no?

Mikosage

Internet Superstar
    Years
    I'll admit, I have a bit of a fear of drowning myself... I can't swim, and almost drowned when I was 5. That didn't change how mystified I was by the ocean when I went to the Oregon coast, however. THAT was beautiful. But I rather like living inland. Even if that "inland" is not known for much. XD But a lot of states are like that, no?

I can swim. Idk I just looked at it and yeah, it is pretty. But I find the grasslands shifting ever so slightly in the cool breeze of a spring day much more enthralling than the ocean, which I'm scared of anyway. :P

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I like being on the beach, but I hate the ocean... Not afraid of it, I just hate the saltiness and creepy things you touch in there... xD

I love just sitting on the sand though, sand is magical!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I like the beach but hate getting in the water. Its just a thing I have.

I love swimming in the ocean and watching people freak out over debris that floats by. My mom screamed "Shark!" at a piece of cardboard.

I hate getting the water in my mouth though. :/

Years
    I love swimming in the ocean and watching people freak out over debris that floats by. My mom screamed "Shark!" at a piece of cardboard.

I hate getting the water in my mouth though. :/
    It's worse getting it in your nose. And cardboard? That sounds like you're swimming in some nasty water.

It reminds me of a time I found a bent up stop sign in a little inlet on the beach. And it was the whole sign, pole and cement bottom included. I propped it up in the sand 'cuz that seemed like the thing to do. Wish I'd had a camera then.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    It's worse getting it in your nose. And cardboard? That sounds like you're swimming in some nasty water.

It reminds me of a time I found a bent up stop sign in a little inlet on the beach. And it was the whole sign, pole and cement bottom included. I propped it up in the sand 'cuz that seemed like the thing to do. Wish I'd had a camera then.

When I swim, I hate getting water in my ears the most. Because it makes my ears pop slightly, and I have to spend that night draining the water out of my ears, so I try to be extra careful when swimming.

Mikosage

Internet Superstar
    Years

OMG that's awesome! I either would have done that or would have taken it home.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I don't go to the ocean nearly often enough. XD My family typically like to go camping at a somewhat close coastal city, but we couldn't do it this year, so I feel overdue for a trip to the coast. ^__^

Years
    I don't go to the ocean nearly often enough. XD My family typically like to go camping at a somewhat close coastal city, but we couldn't do it this year, so I feel overdue for a trip to the coast. ^__^

We went on vacation to Cape Hatteras last year, in the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Very fun, I'd recommend it anytime.

Years
    Man, I live in a friggin desert. Nothing to see, just...cactus, shrubs, rocks. Don't get me started on the heat. But hey, at least we don't have any natural disasters. Wait, I think the heat is a natural disaster xD
    wish I lived on the coast or around a forest. We do have the Grand Canyon though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Went to Wasaga beach the other day. But oh man.. I'd love to be a businesswoman living in japan.. their system can be so messed up. So freaking manipulative it's mindblowing! I could get free pedicures! Haha! So different from our society. Too bad a lot of the older generation is xenophobic.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I love love love living three blocks from the beach. I went there everyday in the beginning of summer, but work picked up so I stopped ):

But I'm happy it's cooling down now.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    AAaa I wish I lived closer to the beach. This city is too large and crowded. XD

It's colder outside than in my house. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back