• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never fully believed in horoscopes, because I think that they're just random message and you're interpreting them as to be related to you, but I always think that they're related to me somehow, no matter how abstract the horoscope is :(

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Horoscopes = nonsense
    That's what I think. I can't believe that the stars guide my life.
    Duh well they don't, but they're usually spot on confirming one's character from the time they were born. Onwards, I guess it's some kind of formula them horoscopes follow. Not saying that's it accurate 100%, per say.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Duh well they don't, but they're usually spot on confirming one's character from the time they were born. Onwards, I guess it's some kind of formula them horoscopes follow. Not saying that's it accurate 100%, per say.

Yeah, but that seems so innacurate for me too. Anyway, it's my opinion XD

Years
    When you get a "professional" horoscope done up it supposedly tells you what your tendencies are and what direction you're heading it, not that you are destined to be or do anything. Like for me, I was told I'm the kind of person who will either climb to the top of the mountain or just walk around in circles over the same area. Or in other words that I tend to get complacent. Is it true? Yeah. Is it vague? Yeah. Did I pay money to find this out? No. ;D

Mikosage

Internet Superstar
    Years
    When you get a "professional" horoscope done up it supposedly tells you what your tendencies are and what direction you're heading it, not that you are destined to be or do anything. Like for me, I was told I'm the kind of person who will either climb to the top of the mountain or just walk around in circles over the same area. Or in other words that I tend to get complacent. Is it true? Yeah. Is it vague? Yeah. Did I pay money to find this out? No. ;D

Mine was more specific. My personality, the kind of partner I am attracted to, my goals in life, etc.

It was pretty spot on I was fairly shocked.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm a capricorn, and my birthday next year is on Friday 13th. ._.'

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Haven't ever played L4D. I really should.

I used to be active in the DCC but I quit because I'd go to sleep and miss like 8 pages. But I'm going to post more now.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Wow, L4D. That game did some damage to my sleep system. I didn't want to go to bed when I was hooked on it, I just wanted to playplayplayplay and shoot that annoying smoker in the terrace.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Haven't played L4D either! I was going to buy Gran Turismo 5 though cause it is crazy cheap at a shop near me...

You still very cool Moogles! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back