• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    There is still a Cherrim in my theme!

But I wanted something really small, haha, so I changed. ._.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Wait, but isn't that a Cherubi? XD;

YA NEEDZ A GUD CHERRIM THEMEZ ERICA! D:
    If only I could get some good cherrim pics..I'd surely make something good. Problem is, couldn't find anything the last time I searched for it. Good Cherrim pics are rare on teh internetz, I suppose. :x

Years
    They are, yes. But no one bothers about it. XD;

And well, I think the hacker guys won't really leave B/W be. They'll definitely come up with some sort of way to make B/W work on No$gba. HG/SS's piracy protection thingy was quite hard to break, it seems. Many a hackers had loads of trouble with it.

Heh, why not? xD;

Also, Lightning doesn't have a cherrim theme anymore? WTFFFFFFFF??????

Because of those random crashes. It will slow me and sometimes I can forget about saving. Platinum is the best I've played on DS still.

derozio

Years
    Yeah, those crashes seriously bugged me a lot in the initial stages. Still, I managed to save the game quite a lot on a frequent basis after some time. Thus, I got used to saving and it wasn't a problem for me later.

What do you mean by 'Rotating avis', Charizard? :o

derozio

Years
    Wait..yeah, you're right. XD;

I saw that thing earlier but didn't knew it worked for avis as well. Must be a staff only thing, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm using my own webspace & script for it, actually. It's a workaround done in the admin cp though so it's not normally available.

And... I was perfectly content with the image I used in my Cherubi/Cherrim theme but I wanted something different. n_n So I went minimal.

derozio

Years
    I'm using my own webspace & script for it, actually. It's a workaround done in the admin cp though so it's not normally available.
    Ha ha, I guessed right then! XD;

And well, being different is good. :]
    On another note though, I ENVY AUDY'S PROFILE!! D:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

And... I was perfectly content with the image I used in my Cherubi/Cherrim theme but I wanted something different. n_n So I went minimal.
    You sure getting more and more addicted to Cherrims Erica. Maybe you need to take a break from them? :3

derozio

Years
    She won't do that, Charizard. She's the ultimate Cherrim maniac on this planet. And we all love her for that, don't we? :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That'd depend on the Wiki page wouldn't it? Since it's all edit-able.. it could have anything .__.

And why is everyone spazzing over themes? o_o Is it just me.. cause I don't see it as being a huge deal..
    I think it is. When I first started here someone disregarded me because I had a "little kids" type of theme. So I want to make it look better :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back